This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That carpet is fantastic.

Today I almost stripped all 4 wheels completely. Aircraft stripper is on there now drying

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
      clay bar... WOW is this stuff awesome. just next time, im gonna wash it with dish washing soap, clay it and wax it with something nice.

Im serious clay bar did a number on my car, though it did bring out tons and tons of imperfections that were hidden under the layers of whatever was under the dirt/old wax i still think its a must do for everyone at least once a year.

gonna snap some photos this weekend, should be fun as I have not done this in a long a$$ time.

dude just go buy some cheap car wash concentrate. That stuff is horrible on cars!!

Also you have to be really careful about claying. You are removing a thin layer of the clear coat. If you use it too much or an aggressive clay it will mar your paint. But theres nothing quite like having panels that feel like wet glass. Also theres no need to go over board on expensive waxes. I have gotten some pretty amazing results out of the cheap-o meguiars paste wax. Than a nice layer of some p21s carnauba and its good for a month or so. :p

Comment

sent the body kit for paint, washed her up and started on the headlight install.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Dual trunk lights wired up and installed some pedals...does the brake pedal usually sit lower than the clutch pedal?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DinoSZ View Post
            .does the brake pedal usually sit lower than the clutch pedal?
            yep it does

Washed her and snapped a few pics with a buddy (no homo)
            -Andy

Comment

Fully stripped all buy 1 wheel.

Painted 1 center cap.

Cleaned interior.

The countdown to picnic begins!

Comment

put another 70 miles on that timebomb of a motor?

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Oh, i would have had all the wheels stripped. But I was on phone with luke :D

Tomorrow Ill paint 1-2 wheels. 80+ degrees. Good temperature for paint...

Comment

put more miles on it 324,150 miles...euro smilies, and independent fog mod
                    "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

painted all 4 centercaps for wheels, clean off wheel studs.

Painted the center on 2 wheels. Love the COLOR!! :D

opened door to vent the car, burned my hand on belt buckle

Comment

Cleaned the engine...I seriously think it was never cleaned in it's life. Came out pretty good. Took about 4 hours total:

sigpic

Comment

How about we talk about what I DIDN'T do to my E30 today.

I didn't get home and remove my new wheels/tires from their place in the garage and mount them on my car. I didn't then lower my car down off the jackstands it's been on for a month. I didn't then stand back and admire the beautiful fitment and perfect ride height before jumping and tearing ass out of the neighborhood for a sporty jaunt on the new shoes.

You know WHY I didn't do any of those things?

Because the USPS and their 2-3 day Priority Mail service can take a sugar-frosted cricket bat up the stinkhole. Which translates to my FUCKING adapters didn't show up today. Which means that for both days of this glorious high-70's/low-80's weekend, after 3 weeks of rain, wind, and other equally aggravating and depressing weather conditions, MY car gets to spend the next 48-72 hours on jackstands in the fucking garage.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoSZ View Post
                            Cleaned the engine...I seriously think it was never cleaned in it's life. Came out pretty good. Took about 4 hours total:

badass!

Nice work, man!

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

wrinkle red valve cover:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                                wrinkle red valve cover:)
                                Pics?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X