Pics?
      installed pics tomorrow.

color matched to the car:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
        installed pics tomorrow.

color matched to the car:)
        That looks awesome!!! What paint did you use?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DinoSZ View Post
          That looks awesome!!! What paint did you use?
          krylon black wrinkle paint and then I used the rustoleum red that I painted my skirts and front lip with over that.

7speedshop.com

Comment

that looks awesome, next valve adjusment ima try and do that hahah
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

well i tightened up my MAF and my header
              getting ready to head back to the shop and repaint my brake ducts lol
              sigpic
              ^Back in the game^
              BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
              FS thread:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

done

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                  krylon black wrinkle paint and then I used the rustoleum red that I painted my skirts and front lip with over that.
                  One of the coolest discoveries I ever made was when i found that that can of Rustoleum is nearly a perfect match for Zinno. I painted my iS lip, battery tray, and other things with it and it always turned out flawless, couldn't tell the difference.

Comment

Hood support strut, got fogs working.
                    1985 RX7 - Badassery Exemplified.
                    1989 325is
                    sigpic
                    -Tom

Comment

Originally posted by DinoSZ View Post
                      Cleaned the engine...I seriously think it was never cleaned in it's life. Came out pretty good. Took about 4 hours total:

How the hell did you get it that clean. Did you pull most of the stuff out to get everwhere? What type of cleaners did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                        How the hell did you get it that clean. Did you pull most of the stuff out to get everwhere? What type of cleaners did you use?
                        I wish I took a before picture, because, the engine compartment was filthy! Years of dirt, grease, and of course, cosmoline. I took the car to a car wash and used engine degreaser. Didn't work too well. Came home and used purple power...better, but didn't do anything to the cosmoline. Then tried simple green max...WOW. The cosmoline came right off. So simple green max, a toothbrush, and a grout brush. Oh and a good deal of elbow grease.
                        sigpic

Comment

well i didn't do it today but on saturday i took it for a spin around the block..... no hood, no air cleaner, exaust pipe wired up with a coat hanger and i had to pump the breaks a few times to make sure it was going to stop, its the first time ive had it out of the driveway in two years. it seems to be fine sans a major vacuum leak mushy breaks (im going to replace all of them anyway) tomorrow im going to finish hooking up the AC i cant wait to get that working again, i even have a secret stash of R12 laying around, i just need to figure out why the power windows aren't working.

Comment

just finished rewiring my maplight mirror, as the oem wires somehow got *disconnected* from the main harness.
                            just had to rerun the wire, solder some joints, throw it back together and pray. tossed it in tonight, and it worked first try, so thats awesome now. I CAN SEE AT NIGHT INSIDE TEH CAR!!
                            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Just finished installing a euro analog clock in my car. The other night I replaced my under tray and installed the missing metal pan that goes between the front subframe and the sliders where the trans cross member goes. A couple weeks before that I installed the George Graves interior light dimmer. Hopefully soon I'll get my match to my MHW and then I'll smoke out the headlights. Springs to go on as soon as I find front shocks. Sway bars when ever I get around to it.

Comment

Finished changing the molding on the side of the car from color matched back to black, and then painted the chrome strip black. Looks much better, imo.

'86 325es M50

Comment

Working...
                                X