Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realized I forgot to put my oil cap on after I got to work.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Took it out for a spin, parked it close to the wall in my parent's garage on some poly, filled it with spare parts. Said goodbye, I'm leaving it to move to Boston, don't know when I'll see it again.

Comment

drove it gently today

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Ordering a new thermostat later today.

Currently running without one. egh.

M50B25tu

Comment

Can I play?

I ordered another gauge for my 6, and tinkered with the stock cluster housing that I'm using to build a new panel. I'm trying to get a perfect fitting template so that when I cut the sheet of CF it doesn't fit all weird... I'm thinking I may use some sort of resin and just fill in the cluster from the front (plexi glass is out), then remove that and use it as my template.

Note, I'm not going to have exposed CF in my gauge cluster, I'm not gay.
            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Pulled my m10. :) yay. then got to cleaning 22 year old dirt, oil etc.
              I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

Painted my Airdam, going on the car this weekend ;o)
                344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

I called and bugged Patrick for a bit today. Ordered a coolant temp sender, some screws, spark plugs, and some turn signal lense gaskets.

Got premium for $2.75, 12 gallons for $33. Thats the lowest Ive seen it in a while.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

get gas also $3.18 for premium here. Mess with my power windows again. Keeps popping the fuse. Fuse last for a few hours then pop. Couldn't find any open wires or anything. Ah so frustrating. Can't figure this one out.

Comment

It pops even when you don't use the windows? I love this kinda stuff. Gimme your car, I'll fix it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Removed shadowline to sell. Removed tweeters and side mirrors to get to lower sill shadowline. Haven't figured out how that shadowline piece is removed yet.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Drove it to tennis and readied it for the z4 2.5 shifter, all new bushings, and a nice leather ZHP weighted knob ;). Fixed the alignment on the new H1/H4 lights, and I can light up houses a half mile away. literally. I measured :). Now I'm trying to decide what to do with the Taurus skirts. They don't look good in white on a white car, but I think a dar charcoal with the same color on a lip might look good. Any thoughts?

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Dark, deffinatly. I decided that rather then buyinh a splitter, i would make one, didnt turn out like i thought :( prolly just end up buying one, any experience with the Ryan G?

Comment

Dark Definatly. I decided that i would make a splitter, rather then buying one, didnt turn out like i planed :( any experience with the Ryan G splitter?

Comment

I finished bending the last of the brake lines to the relocated ABS pump. I'm going to get a set of some special separator clamps from the DC-10 stockroom at work tomorrow to clean up the line routing. Chicks dig airplane hardware on cars.

kr

Comment

Working...
                                X