• Time
  • Show
Clear All

kamotors intake and miller MAF

Comment

rear sway bar out to weld in reinforcements

Comment

re-sprayed my hood to freshin' it up
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

took off my airbag wheel after it deployed bcuz of ::::::::::::drumroll::::::::::::::::: a pothole. I'm going to do it like stewie did that surfin bird record haha

Comment

Originally posted by khalild View Post
            took off my airbag wheel after it deployed bcuz of ::::::::::::drumroll::::::::::::::::: a pothole. I'm going to do it like stewie did that surfin bird record haha
            That would have been hilarious to watch.

Bought a clutch, shifter bushings and subframe bushings... just waiting on the mail.:dot:

Comment

M20

Put in some new Spark Plugs before I went to work.

Comment

My interior went from taurusrot to firethorn-red... after 8 cans of DupliColor hp107. Very Close to Cardinal..

Comment

Began fitting more of the tech1 kit before I start prepping for paint. Then started stripping the skirts.

sigpic

Comment

I installed a set of calipers I refurbished and (most of) a set of ECS stainless brake lines. Over the last couple of weeks I soda blasted, cleaned, painted and rebuilt calipers I bought off this forum. The paint was a joke (finish is crappy and I was sloppy with the brake cleaner after painting), but they're better than the rusted lumps I had before. The pedal is better, but still a bit squidgy. Gotta bleed the brakes again, and if that doesn't work I guess maybe the master cylinder needs to get replaced. I didn't replace the rubber lines next to the diff; got lazy and they're hard to get to…

Comment

lol 1st gen airbags at their best - trying to punch you in the face while shouting "he made me do it"

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                      Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

that sucks!! good thing i switched it out with an Mtech 1 when i got my 325i.

Comment

Left the lights on while I was shooting an event for 5+ hrs. Fired right up...
                          '89 325i

Comment

Put on my star specs. Was both in awe and afraid of the grip, as it is insane, and I'm afraid that if I find the limit, very, very bad things will happen.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

I cleaned my gas/brake/clutch pedals with a toothbrush! what a difference it makes for the interior!

Comment

i think my e30 wants 20 lug nuts instead of 16
                                Originally posted by Lof8
                                Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

Working...
                                X