Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed my cluster by swapping the oil pressure and temp sender connectors (PO swapped them unknowingly). I can see what my engine is doing finally!

Comment

Took my pass seat out. drove to work, filled with gas. Picked up my dog that had double ACL surgery (TPLO). See previously stated Pass seat delete. Tomorrow an oil change, brake fluid job and clean some windows while my dog is drugged up on the good stuff.
      Been with me for 16 years...
      sigpic
      Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

i watched it get trampled on by my neighbors cat. again.

cat will suffer soon if it keeps it up!
        E30 306T.
        Somehow I still believe Fords suck....

Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Reap3r View Post
          Ripped the broken IE Engine mounts out that have 600km's on them & put vorschlag ones in. Can not even begin to say how dissapointed I am with Ie Engine mounts.
          Same here! One of mine is crumbling! Have some from Silence that I'm waiting to put in.

Comment

Wiggled the highbeam bulb and connector in to my low beams . HUGE difference with the same cutoff; not quite as bright as HIDs but I can finally see again!
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Put in a head unit today. Right rear and both front tweeters are not working.
              '02 Outback wagon
              '87 325is 5sp
              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

installed plug and play euro ellipsoids

Comment

Prep job for a paint job...
                  Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Replaced both transmission mounts, the air intake boot, the clutch slave cylinder, and the hose that runs from the clutch slave cylinder to the master cylinder. Bled the clutch and brakes. And drove it around the yard for the first time since I bought it. Pretty good day...

Comment

I washed it in the rain. There's something awesome about washing a car in the rain, relaxing and invigorating at the same time. Very peaceful.
                      Originally posted by george graves
                      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Put in an uncracked windshield. Looks great but now it needs an uncracked dash to match.
                        87 325is

Comment

put a e28 m5 tach coding plug in so my tach is accurate. I also figured out what CODE does and felt like Jason Statham in transporter.
                          Last edited by fronton; 09-05-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

hack-fixed my coolant leak. Thought it was leaking at the waterpump, found out the end of a radiator hose was split next to the hose clamp. cut off 1/2" of the hose, clamped it back down. all fixed till i can get a replacement :D

Comment

Covered and put in my homemade backseat armrest, and sort-of replaced the two rear speakers.
                              '02 Outback wagon
                              '87 325is 5sp
                              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

did the brakes on the iX last night. boy oh boy did it need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X