Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sawzalled the pillars off of a 4dr making it the illest roadster looking vehicle EVAR.
    busted my back trying to lift the rear sub-frame (complete with diff.) into the back of a truck.

edit: wasnt MY e30 but E30Groupies (hes got pics)

Comment

changed to winter tires and wheels.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
        changed to winter tires and wheels.
        always a sad day for me.
        going to a junkyard today and pulling a diff also some assorted parts.

Comment

Tried to figure out why screws keep mysteriously appearing in my glovebox, but to no avail.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

I finally hooked up my rear fog light and now it comes on with the correct duel button fog light switch and the rear fog light indicator in the dash lights up with it too. Also installed a 6K diesel tach with out the economy gauge in my euro cluster. Sorry Josh this was that tach that you wanted and i said it didn't work right. Here it didn't want to work cause i tried it in my 85 and the tach only works for 86 and up. :oops:

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

put an "i" lip on my dads car
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

drove the piss out of my poor 86e, and yet somehow enjoyed the slowness, also video'd a poor 0-60 the other day

thats with a passenger, from an 1mph roll, with a cat-eye style pocket bike i nthe back seat weighing 78pounds...and my tools for college in the trunk weighing about 100lbs, a spare, and full interior going around a slight curve...comment the video, make me feel good about my slow car
                sigpic

Comment

My iS lip fell off while driving down the road. I didn't even feel the car hit it, so it must have gone between the wheels. Oh well, time for a new one.

Comment

Can't trust those clips, drill for some zip ties. :)
                    '89 335is +turbo

Comment

we talked about what she is getting next and what she wants for christmas

Comment

i changed all my cluster bulbs and my fuel filter. also finished sanding my IS spoiler and started sanding my airdam. need to figure out how to mount it now...:woowoo
                        may not be faster but it is a hellava lot funner!!!!!:pimp::pimp: (free the fun, funner is a word)

Comment

Decided to do away with my manual crank sunroof and opt for comfort. Well too bad for those girls who dig the manual crank.

Originally posted by Mr.sexymorningvoice View Post

..comment the video, make me feel good about my slow car
                          Kekekeke

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

E36 HK speakers front and rear. yeeehaw
                            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                            That Guy.
                            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

washed it and plugged up a few more holes in it. also put in my 12"sub and amp.- need tunes when your cruizin an auto eta.

Comment

Yesterday I drove to the grocery store... I am going to be getting turbos head welded today though..
                                :: PNW Crew ::
                                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X