X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put in a new slave..woohoo on the road again

Comment

Lubricated the driverside seatbelt hinge and throttle, as they were squeeking. No mas! :) Also going to go buy & isntall some new rear speakers as my tweeter got crushed and now it's clicking. Might buy an amp and ampkit to install my subs as well.
      Last edited by Spec; 10-16-2007, 03:28 PM.
      1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
      2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Got home from Brazil, opened the garage door, stood there for a while staring at the S50 E30 and the M5...

I get to spend some "quality time" with the 325e this weekend since it broke down on my brother while I was in Brazil -- he was borrowing it for a few days.

Comment

It wasn't my fault, I think Ben sabotoaged the car just so I'd hurry up and buy his 89 325is.

Oh and credit his wonderful girlfriend for convincing him to spare the 85, he was fully ready to post it up for 500$
          1989 325is
          God's Chariot
          Replaces:
          2001 SVT Cobra (stolen)

Comment

I drove it to work :)

Comment

More like, what did I do the last week and a half:

Unfortunately it still isn't finished. Maybe next week.
              sigpic

Comment

Got it new door handles as the passenger side was sticking, and appears to be broken. Going to smog it today and replace the handles.

Still need to get lube the front suspension and pedals to get rid of the noise....
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I watched it sit in it's parking spot with a smug smile from the accomplishments (clipping off the tail light lens off the K-rail while sideways) in the last event. :)
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

SEAFOAM!! Then drove around and watched thru my rearview mirror as the smoke poured out my tail pipe.

Awesome!

M50B25tu

Comment

last weekend i drove to england and picked up an E30 M3 rear subframe and a complete E30 M3 h&R coil over set.

wed i ripped the dashboard out

last night i stripped the dash board.

I'm waiting on a steering wheel to arrive so i need to make my time usefull somehow!
                      Last edited by Eric; 10-19-2007, 04:31 PM.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I put a Zender rear skirt on it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by ///akeitra!n View Post
                          SEAFOAM!! Then drove around and watched thru my rearview mirror as the smoke poured out my tail pipe.

Awesome!

You inspired me. My neighbors are pissed, and noone would drive behind me, I wonder why.
                          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

i drove it to the grocery store, ok walmart, and talked to some random guy parked next to me while he waited for his wife.

hopefully i converted another person to e30.

Comment

I didnt do anything to mine, but I helped pull part of the front of a coworker's E30 back into shape after rear ending another car.

Comment

I bought myself an M106, raced a Megane RS and lost, filled it up with gas, and cleaned it up.. It's been accumulating stuff for about 2 months and it was getting pigsty-ish.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X