X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broke my oilpan :( and maybe getting rid of teh E30 :(
    Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

i got my lip in the mail today and went sliding around in the rain
      (almost lost my lip)

Comment

today I made the first purchase at the $tealer for my e30 that i've made in long time... should be good stuff once on.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

not a god damned thing except drive it really fast on backass country roads
          beware of attack squirrels

Comment

Smoked sidemarker lenses

Comment

i drove it for the first time in a month, fuckin' college. Felt so good to shake the cobwebs off. the car loved it just as much
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Got my BBS's balanced & mounted..what an expenside joke.. especially when ur a college student.

Well at least the E30s happy with better shoezies.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Went to start it for its first drive in a while...battery's dead. Lost all ambition right there and decided to jump it in the morning (too dark).

Ah well, scenic cruise tomorrow afternoon with a dozen other E30s. It'll all be worthwhile...

Jay

Comment

I pushed it out of the garage, drywalled the ceiling of the garage, and then used reverse gear (the only working gear in the slushbox after it died yesterday) to drive it back into the garage until I have time to swap in the 5spd that sitting on a shelf. :(

Comment

Tried to teach my gl how to drive, went to mud, stuck twice (thank God for LSDs, every meaning of the last, accepted), tried to explain to her that low friction coefficient needs RWD and LSD (didnt succeed though), washed the car ( it lost about 20 kgs of mud) and then drifted around some favorite corners.
                      Originally posted by scabzzzz
                      Plastic bumpers eat a chrome dick!

Comment

I about put the M20 into the ground, at the autocross today. I made my first run and then had to work on it a bit during the 2-4 runs and got it driveable again for the 5th run. I thought all was well so I let someone else drive it and then the heater core took a major crap. My carpet is soaked, hopefully I can fix before it starts raining.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

put the ///M in storage :(:(:(:(:(*:(
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

ordered a trunk emblem sinc I painted the car, new hood emblem no rear yet

I lost the new trunk emblem so ordered a new one 20bucks damn it

Comment

Last edited by Hick; 10-21-2007, 03:34 PM.

Originally posted by vlad
                              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Adjusted the valves, put new cover gasket, cleaned the valve cover and polished the BMW emblem.
                                Sanded my IS spoiler.
                                344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X