This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XW70 View Post
    Yea its about the only way ill find a decently priced m50 here...
    there's another positive to it - you can drive the e36 and run a compression test to check the condition of the motor. Oh, and part it and make $$$.
    1997 540i/6 - stock
    1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
    1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Made this thing...

PS those are some sexy Vaders!
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Found the broken wire that has caused my LR speaker to become inop since I purchased the car.

My ears are happy
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post

Soooooooo Nice

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

dont have an e30 yet, but i did finish up the hood today on the e28 :)

a little shoutout to r3v :)

inspired by the chalkboard e30 by: Neil1138

Originally posted by chadthestampede
            I'm just wondering why you didn't drift out of harm's way.

Comment

Both sides in

Just a little project im working on
              - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

Drift it.
                M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Well.. the gas tank all of a sudden decided to leak .. turned out to be a very small little crack on the upper side of it ... NO friggin idea why

110000 KM's like new except for the crack obviously -.-' and the leaking gas had taken out the paint ..

..didn't bother to try and get the error on camera 'cause it wasn't really that visible ... just noticeable when I filled the tank with pressure ... so fixed that...

While I had the backseat out I decided to give it some leather care

BEFORE: It didn't really need it but I like taking care of the leather before it's absolutely necessary .. keeps better shape that way

AFTER: A bit more glossy and soft ;)

+ installed rear sway bar ..

Have had these bad boys installed a while ago aswell

Last edited by Xat1cZ; 06-16-2012, 10:32 AM.
                  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Auto e30 with those baller seats??

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      Auto e30 with those baller seats??
                      I smashed my ankle pretty bad, it's still pretty wrecked but im walking again ok, nearly 2 1/2 years later. I was supposed to have some more surgery this year to clean it up and remove a couple of bone spurs and fragments, so I wanted an auto so I could have a car to drive. All our other vehicles are manuals which I haven't really been able to drive until now, so it just wasn't going to work. Turns out they want to wait until I pretty much can't walk on it, so it was a bit of a moot point anyway, but yeah, auto :)

I haven't swapped it out yet because an engine swap will be next, so new motor and box anyway.

Not doing too bad for an auto 320i though, hehe.
                      Just a little project im working on
                      - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

That's a good excuse!

Engine/tranny about to go in....

Comment

wash and hand polish
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

between last night and today, reviving my e30. Swapped in a fresher eta motor and cleaned up a bunch of stuff in the process. thanks to having a few friends over, i was able to get the engine out (more like pick the car up over it) and back in in one day! now just to put everything back on and figure out why the starter suddenly doesnt work.

Comment

Refinished my 'Weaves, mounted the summer tires. Last week swapped trans fluid to Redline MTL. Before vacation(mid-May) swapped out the trans/DS, exhaust manifold(m42/cracked), renewed Diff oil & bushing. Pics:
                              Last edited by MikeDE; 06-17-2012, 12:09 PM.
                              -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

New timing belt, water pump, and a coolant flush. All in the name of preparing it for a 600 mile road trip.
                                sigpic
                                -----
                                Zinno 87 325iS

Comment

Working...
                                X