• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed the ecu, started it again :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

After the usual Thursday wash, I spent 15-20 mins. staring at my bent rear euro-bumper wondering where I'll find a new one. Then I changed out my blown hood shock, and installed a K&N air filter. Planned on changing my v-belts too, but I started getting rained on. This led immediately to fantasizing about having a garage to work in. Also, I got my rotors, pads, and valve cover gasket in the mail today, and I'm still waiting on spark plugs/wires/dist. cap/rotor/timing belt/water pump.

Hoping I don't do my car irreparable harm this year, and that this diy maintenance spree will be a positive and educational experience. With a little luck, when I put my car up for the winter it will be in better shape than it was when I took it out this spring.

Just kidding. No luck. Only skillz.
      Who put this big Subaru-shaped dent in the back of my car?
      sigpic

Comment

i waxed my shirt knob in my e30 today. also got my exhaust finished. now just some megasquirt touches and fucking shit its ready

Comment

Today I finally found some wheels for my car after searching craigslist for 3 months. Enkei 98s 16x7 offset unknown.

Last edited by e30runner; 08-24-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

painted the rally wheels, just because

put the roll bar padding on

Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
            Track/street e21 build
            visit Condor Speed Shop
            visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

^^ Those ain't 92's...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                ^^ Those ain't 92's...
                Yeah I just did some research on google and their enkei 98's. The PO said they were 92's.

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                  painted the rally wheels, just because

put the roll bar padding on

944 seats in an E30?? nice please tell how you fit those!

Comment

Not today but within the past couple days. Picked these up:

And lowered it a little.
                    BUILDTHREAD
                    WTB LIST

Comment

pics of the bag setup? and a side shot please
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by kevvve View Post
                        Not today but within the past couple days. Picked these up:
                        [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/politickills/2BB8A973-5A4E-40DB-9C49-D973F409B6FD-11361-000009529F5FA816.jpg[/IMG

And lowered it a little.
                        A little lower and you might want to invest in a skidplate.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

just maybe. im sure he has plenty of clearance :)
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                            pics of the bag setup? and a side shot please
                            Havent forgotten about you're request when I have time which will probably be Tuesday I'll get detailed about the air install.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                            A little lower and you might want to invest in a skidplate.
                            I was thinking about it BUT it'll prevent me from laying frame. For now I'll just air up and dodge threats in the road.
                            BUILDTHREAD
                            WTB LIST

Comment

Drove it to work, and I am currently patiently waiting for the day that it can drive into the garage for the winter and start on this rebuild that I have been stocking up parts for.

Stared at it and admired it in all of its brutal beauty.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Installed DIYautotune wastegate controller to my megasquirt. Trying to tune it open-loop first.

Comment

Working...
                                X