• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red rockers, inspired by bimmerboy12
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Reich und Roll!

Comment

Finally changed out my horns, its been 5 months without them and Ive been to lazy to look whats the deal. They didnt work because both were full of water/sludge

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Custom interior light...

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Finished wiring my m30 swap

Scared an old lady walking by with it's lack of an exhaust

Started putting the glovebox back together
          sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I beat out the rear fenders and went 1/2" lower(removed rear adjusters and running top/bottom GC nipples)

Went for a long ass cruise and then put her on the lift for some double checks after the swap. Everything is dandy! fucking love this bitch.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

lowered my front so that it sat like Kevvve's air set up... but im static

replaced my skis plate bolts twice in 2 days and beat the heck out of my inner fenders to stop the razor sharp edge of the inner seam that cut into my tires. also installed new rear axles and new shocks + springs.

new skid plate will be in the works and even more underside plateing will happen very soon.
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Sanded, and sanded, and sanded some more.
                sigpic

Comment

guess my new front tires are toast. looking around for open tire places
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  But of course

Comment

Replaced my leaking ix booster with an e32 one. Also changed the fluid reservoir.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

had a buddy get a wire connector from pic-a-part for my euro clock.
                      i had to call him and describe what i need, you know, the real work.
                      Originally posted by der affe
                      What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
                      Originally posted by navid41691
                      And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
                      '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

still rubbing the inner fender seam. whenever i find time i gotta pull the fenders back off and beat them more. (thinking about taking a cutoff wheel and grinder to it)

thoughts?
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        But of course

Comment

Recently bought some remanufactured calipers and new brake pads through Blunttech; my calipers were badly in need of replacing and, when I last did the pads, I was 16 years old and couldn't make sense of the springy rabbit ears on the pad...I broke those fuckers off just to get the pads in!

dumb, young me

This all resulted in a lot of clickity clackity over Every. Single. Bump. Over the last few months this had really, REALLY started to bother me so, $80 (and free shipping :) later, i had some good shit on my hands.

sprayed these beauties with high temp clear coat 2 days prior to getting to work

on, pads in, well greased...the spring clips make total sense now. cleaned the rotor, of course.

she's still pretty when she's dirty

Thanks, Blunt! Although I am disappointed that I selected "R3vlimited" for where I heard about http://www.blunttech.com and didn't receive the CnB treatment on my invoice :/
                          Attached Files
                          BRUTE

Comment

replaced the worn out skid bolts ...again

welded another skid plate on the exhaust. i have almost the whole thing plated now lol
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            But of course

Comment

Installed a z3 shifter and discovered that it does have to bent after all even though every post I read said it didn't :(

Also installed pedals, new roundels, new shift knob, new dome bulb, new air filter, new trunk piston

And while under the car I discovered it has an oil leak :(
                              1987 325ic
                              2001 996tt
                              2000 996c2 vert
                              2008 b7 s4
                              2008 ml550

Comment

new set of rear springs (Hyperco) to level out the back with the front
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                But of course

Comment

Working...
                                X