Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got her some new shoes,E38 style 5, 16" minty.

Comment

Drove it! It's been 3 long weeks :O
      Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

Spent an hour and a half scraping old gaskets off the M10 block, cleaning the oilways, washing it etc.

All machine shops are on holiday god damn it. I need to get it bored 1mm oversize.

Comment

What did you do to your E30 today?

Power steering is out, delete is in.

Just looked at the pic and I was like.. Didn't I take all the crap out? There was still a hose left over! Good thing I caught that and it didn't fall on the road or something

Wired up one of the euro h4 low beams! I can't wait until I can see them at night.

Also painted the trim near the wiper blades a nice gloss black
          BMW tech
          Umass Amherst
          05 wrx sti

Comment

Started the trans swap with my friend on my e30 this Friday and hopefully finishing everything today. Couldn't dedicate full days due to work schedules, but this is what we have done so far.

Trans: New input, output and selector seals, new reverse light switch, UUC DSSR, derlin shifter bushings, new clip, pin, shifter cup, Z3 short shift w/ ZHP knob, brass clutch fork pivot pin, rear derlin shift carrier bushing, new clutch kit, resurfaced flywheel, UUC Clutch Line and Redline Mix.

Pedal box: Brake pedal with Derlin bushings and the clutch pedal with Oilite Bronze bushings.

95 e36 M Rack Swap w/ New inner and outer tie rods, boots and hoses.

All that is left is to bolt in the pedal box, drive shafts, fluids and bleed. Hopefully I can get it done today. It's hard when your daily is also the project car haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instagram @prsvere88
            Transaction Feedback

Comment

Hey E30onBBSs... that H4 lens is upside down. ;)

Last couple of things I did last week... air filter and valve clearance check. First time in over 2.5 years that I've had to adjust - two valves.

Washed her on Saturday night.
              Estoguy
              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Eufonik that is going to be awesome!

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
                Hey E30onBBSs... that H4 lens is upside down. ;)

And nice catch 😃. So I epoxied them to the housing all around, and the first time I did it they were "upside down" so I undid ALL the epoxy, it was quite difficult. Then I redid it, and went to put them on my car, and the whole time I had the assembly upside down.. So when I put it on my my 30 it was flipped. I was like woooow hahaha I put it on right, then undid it all just to do it wrong! I don't mind so much as long as they aim right 👍 I think they will
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

Did a mountain run with the homie, to break in the tranny swap on my Alpine. Love the e30 even more. Completely Night and Day compared with the auto haha. The best thing Ive done for the Alpine. Didn't put my weave caps back on or the shift boot and mid console. Was too excited to drive it haha

Instagram @prsvere88
                  Transaction Feedback

Comment

Just installed my new roof rack

Comment

Waxed my Schwartz late model, paint looks much better than before but theres a bunch of light scratches on it from the years of use.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Finally had time to install the m-stitched shift and e-brake boot. These nice subtle touches goes really well here. I'm happy!

Instagram @prsvere88
                        Transaction Feedback

Comment

About a week ago:

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Red tails

Comment

Not enough

I started my project a few days ago but today I have been looking around for a transmission and parts to do a swap while the motor is out.

Comment

First oil change at 75 miles in on my Euro S50 swap. Oil was very dark but all else looked real good. Filter was clean as well.

Car continues to run and idle better and better with each mile driven.

Comment

Working...
                                X