Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did this yesterday, but... I Seafoamed my bitch. I had been having this cold running idle problem lately (hesitation) so I decided to get some Deep Creep and clean/lubricate the intake system.

- Thoroughly cleaned out the AFM, ICV, TB with the Deep Creep.
    - Ran 1 can of Seafoam through vacuum line in IM. Shut off motor immediately to let it soak in there.
    - Drill ultra cool speed holes in lower portion of intake.
    - Take car out for spirited drive enjoying the cool new noise the engine makes mated to the badass smoke screens I leave behind me combined with the new crisp throttle response and performance increase!

I swear the car feels like a totally new car after "overhauling" the intake system. And the cool throaty sound the intake makes thanks to my strategically drilled holes I no longer sound like a sewing machine while ripping through the gears.
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I drove mine home for the first time.
      Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
        Um, I hope he didn't. That would mean at night he jizzed on the back of it then stuck a sheet on top of the hot cum. When the morning came, the sheet would be glued onto the car therefore looking like Superman.

Seriously, look it up.

Jay

lol, I guess he just dry humped it then lol
        Originally posted by NavyE30
        I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words on the plate filler/smoked tails fellas. I'll post more pics up as the project goes along. And once its complete I'll put up a new thread with pics chronicling the project.

Rey
          "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

I let mine get rained on all day yesterday.

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
            Um, I hope he didn't. That would mean at night he jizzed on the back of it then stuck a sheet on top of the hot cum. When the morning came, the sheet would be glued onto the car therefore looking like Superman.
            Seriously, look it up. Jay
            AHAHAHAHAH. You are just too much.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Fixed the cig lighter, hooked up aux input for the ipod, finished my shift knob, reset the service indicator.

Little things, but they make me so happy.
              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                AHAHAHAHAH. You are just too much.
                But I'm serious! http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...perman+dat+hoe

Jay

Comment

- Yesterday installed the 666 Fabrication Skid Plate.

-Today did an oil change and reset the inspection light on the dash.

...I also painted my 325is trunk badge black. Looks real nice :up:

Oh yea and put in a new oil filler cap. Mine was cracked.
                  Last edited by One21Two; 11-15-2007, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
                    - Yesterday installed the 666 Fabrication Skid Plate.

-Today did an oil change and reset the inspection light on the dash.

...I also painted my 325is trunk badge black. Looks real nice :up:
                    Yo, what did you use and what did you do when you painted the badge black? I have an extra ix one I want to do.
                    Originally posted by BAlbertiX
                    your my boy blue!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueIX View Post
                      Yo, what did you use and what did you do when you painted the badge black? I have an extra ix one I want to do.
                      Dupli-color Satin black. It matches my moldings real well. I sanded it down first for like 15 min with 100 grit sand paper from walmart. I put one thin coat of primer and then sprayed it black. I waited for it to dry in the sun and slapped it on. ill get some pics up soon.

Comment

looked at it sitting broken in my parking lot.
                        Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
                        driving boards?

Comment

took out my 89 oil cooler and put in my refurbished 87. Put in a thicker weight trans oils to quite the bearings. Tightened up a shit load off loose trany bolts. Replace and re keyed my drivers door lock. installed my hvac panel. Replaced all my burnt out interior lights. Created a harness for my map light mirror. Can't get the old one out for some strange reason.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Einstein- Itd be great if you showed up on Saturday.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

i'd love to go but i don't know if i can find it since my nav was stolen. I've been depending on nav for like 4 years lol. I have to talk my gf in to it. Busted off one of the brackets on a dip catching a yellow light on my way to the gym.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

uhhhh. They have things called maps as well. People have been getting by like that for thousands of years. Its not hard at all. I can help you get there, or just mapquest it!! ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                                X