This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup thats how mine were. i think its time to replace those:hitler:
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

New springs, new shocks, is lip. Sooooo much better. Bled my brakes while i was in there.
      '89 335is +turbo

Comment

Relocated my oil filter relocation thing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Put in a 350mm MOMO Monte Carlo w/ hub and NRG 2.0 Quick Release.

I have hookups from a friend if anyone needs anything from MOMO, Nardi, or NRG. Lemme know.
          Last edited by One21Two; 11-28-2007, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I put 19# Ford injectors in and replaced both of the intake gaskets. Car ran shitty but had a small leak and got it fixed. I painted the intake manifold with wrinkle paint. I also deleted the heater plate on the throttle body: it gets rid of 6+ hoses and frees up some room

Comment

Uhh... Matthew don't you need the heater plate? Especially seeing as its starting to freeze in the PNW. i personally dont care if your TB freezes up, but that its there for a reason dude.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
                Uhh... Matthew don't you need the heater plate? Especially seeing as its starting to freeze in the PNW. i personally dont care if your TB freezes up, but that its there for a reason dude.
                Me and friend did some research and when it is 20 degrees that is when metal will start acumulating frost and by the time we get up and go to work it is already melted. It hits harder and runs a little smoother. There was a cluster F**K of hoses so i got rid of them. I am definetly waiting to see if it fully works. And yeah it is there for a reason but all the hoses were leaking a cracking and i think that is why car did not pass emissions?

Comment

Originally posted by buhnahnuh View Post
                  Me and friend did some research and when it is 20 degrees that is when metal will start acumulating frost and by the time we get up and go to work it is already melted. It hits harder and runs a little smoother. There was a cluster F**K of hoses so i got rid of them. I am definetly waiting to see if it fully works. And yeah it is there for a reason but all the hoses were leaking a cracking and i think that is why car did not pass emissions?
                  there is a difference between water hoses and vacuum lines...
                  Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                  That Guy.
                  03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                    there is a difference between water hoses and vacuum lines...
                    yeah, i was thinking the same thing...
                    whenever i see the things he is talking about i get the feeling his mentality is the hack off an arm to fix a broken wrist way of doing things to his car.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      did you shorten your wiper switch or just leaving it up?
                      actually yea, Well sorta. Ive got an extra im gonna shorten and see how it turns out. Then decide if i like it. Other than that i just hold it for the 2 seconds the screen pops out. I dont like to leave it out because its more suseptable to theft ESP with a cabrio soft top.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
                        yeah, i was thinking the same thing...
                        whenever i see the things he is talking about i get the feeling his mentality is the hack off an arm to fix a broken wrist way of doing things to his car.
                        I should have been more clear. I got rid of some of the leaky hoses for the throttle body heater plate and replaced the intake vacumme line running to the boot, throttle body, one from the ICV and the one from the valve cover. I dont take shortcuts but I have seen it done a couple times and I meant to say when I replaced the vacumme lines it seems to run smoother.

Comment

Back to topic. I pulled out the old alarm, and prepared the cluster fuck of wires for a cleaner install of the new alarm.

Comment

I took my (detached) mangled red hood off and laid the straight grey hood on. Progress is progress. too bad it rained all fucking day.

Comment

Took her for a drive. Okay so 87 gas was only 3.47/gal when I last saw it.

Wondering when a 24v can go it. Mutters to self about the laughable condition of the drivetrain.
                              :mrgreen:

Like game music? >clicky<

Comment

Dyed half of my carpet. Ordered more dye. VHT SP954.

Comment

Working...
                                X