Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my struts back in the car, now I just need to charge the battery a bit and install my PS hoses.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Installed my new fuel pump which was fun enough with a brand new oring, then proceeded to replace my oil pan gasket. What a huge pain in the ass!

Comment

i thought about it.
        ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

my treehouse racing eyeball arms arrived today!
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

absolutely nothing.
            but during the last few days I purchased a full e30 recaro set, made e46 xenons fit in the e30 housing (lense, relector and all) which came out pretty fucking sweet (working on making a bi xenon e46m3 fit now) pulled 3 motors, installed 1 and prepared an m50 swap.

et voila
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
              absolutely nothing.
              but during the last few days I purchased a full e30 recaro set, made e46 xenons fit in the e30 housing (lense, relector and all) which came out pretty fucking sweet (working on making a bi xenon e46m3 fit now) pulled 3 motors, installed 1 and prepared an m50 swap.

et voila
              Id like to see that. Have pics of the progress?
              Originally posted by blunt
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Today I'm gonna fix my loose airbag, and put in my fog deletes :)

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Yesterday I went to the shop to visit them. While there, I pulled the rear suspension bits off of my red car. I also found that the front suspension bits from it were total garbage - one of the Bilsteins was totally and utterly seized and had small holes in it at the bottom of its housing, leaking all kinds of gunk into the strut housing. I yanked the Eibachs off of it and put them up for sale.

As for the silver car - she sits in the cold, awaiting for me to have time to go swap the rebuilt engine into her.
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

Put some gas in it. This guy in a clean 2 door Tahoe on 24's flagged me down to give me a thumbs up.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

spent money

I dropped over $400 on a gallon of Chromabase Black diamond Schwartz paint, a gallon of Limco clearcoat and reducer. Had the clear hardner and base coat reducer. Gonna replace rear panel. Then finish painting in the spring...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dlmrun2002; 01-24-2008, 06:56 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

ordered some parts
                        ordered markD 93 chip
                        picked up upper and lower oil pan.
                        all i know is in a couple weeks ill be leak free and havin fun with my new chip.
                        now im contemplating dropping some more money into it but i know i need some more important parts before i go crazy buyin stuff randomly

Comment

looked at it all covered in snow, i miss it so

Comment

Yesterday some guy asked me if I was into my car a lot or if I just used it as transportation. Got to talking about E30's a fair amount, he's a big E30 guy and likes to go on drives a lot and whatnot. Had eibach prokit springs but pulled them to put in IE Stg3's and I forget the rest. Had BBS RX's on the civic in 15 or 16" he was driving that used to be on the E30 but took them off to go with 17's...'87 with a plastic bumper conversion etc, all that. Knew the plastics were bolt on to my cabby too. Knowledgeable guy.

Then he asked me if I knew about e30tech. hahahaha. Of course. He says he doesnt post there much or at all though so I guess thats alright.

What did I do to MY e30 though? I guess I found it another friend. LOL :D

I think if it stops absolutely pouring rain I'm going to go snag the instrument cluster out of my car to look at it some again. I need a new speedometer or new cluster at least, I know that. Going to see exactly what all I've got though, and maybe see why my cruise control doesn't work anymore after I removed and reinstalled the cluster!? WTF

Comment

I pulled the is into the shop tonight, and gave it some love. It came with Euro ellips, which are HORRID. So bad, I thought I had a wiring problem, and wasn't getting full voltage. Checked it out, and it was in fact getting proper voltage. Pulled them out, and slammed a set of Bosch H4/H1 bulbs into some US buckets I had laying around. VASTLY improved!

Also installed my rear plate filler panel.

Tomorrow I'm wiring relays into the lights, and adding 80/100 H4's, with 100w H1 high beams.

Al

Comment

Wired in my rearview mirror maplights, fixed the short in my dome light/check panel. Working on the ellips this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X