Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil change, valve adjustment, replaced obc light, replaced bmw wheel stickers, and gave my bitch a bath

Comment

tucked bumps
      Last edited by E30godz; 03-23-2008, 12:18 PM. Reason: f

Comment

Swapped out the old 2.93 diff for a 3.25lsd and popped in a poly diff bushing.

Comment

well two days ago installed tech 1 wheel while changing out cluster lights and smoked some U.S. ellips
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Smoked my reverse lights.

Pics to come soon.

Hopefully.

Comment

Ground Controls hehehehe

Comment

Took off the tarp and cover, popped the battery in and fired her up for the first time since October! Never thought I'd be so happy to hear my loud M10 again. :D

Took her for a couple mile run also just to get it moving a bit. Now it's parked for another week or two until I have some time to bring it home from storage.

Ordered some new vented discs and pads for my conversion as well.
                ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
                ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

Took the seats down to the upholstery shop to get an estimate....cried....then came home to install the HIDs, only to discover the POS vert has sealed beams. I guess it's time to upgrade to smileys :)

Comment

I revived my 325is from it's winter slumber. Now to change it up with a little suspension upgrade and some new wheels and tires.
                    sigpic

Comment

Started my E30 for the first time in ~8 months. It's been living on jackstands. Had a fluctuation in the RPM's when I was off throttle, so I stuck a good AFM in it. Runs great. Just noisy because of the multiple exhaust leaks.

Now on to interior work..

Comment

Installed new springs and shocks.

Looks great.

Comment

^^ Oh yeah I installed new springs and shocks as well. Vogtlands & Koni adjustables. Love it, looks great and drives great.

Comment

Today was gorgeous so I brought it home from winter storage! :D

It'll be a few weeks before I start driving it regularly (still some salt on the roads), but at least I can tear into it now without having to drive 60 miles round trip to it's storage spot.
                            ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
                            ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

backroads..moi delicioso.

Comment

R&R the Differential (trying out 3.73 ....and I think it's the solution).

R&R intake manifold, and plenum (trying out a different tube profile and surface).

Comment

Working...
                                X