Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed quick release steering hub. I didnt like it so I took it off.
    sigpic

Comment

pulled my motor.
      Originally posted by jrhaile
      For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

I put my coils back on, and e36 m3 brakes. lil other bits too. lol Spaced out the Breytons another 8mm. Looks amazing! 17x8.5 et13
        sigpic

Comment

Grinded/Sanded my rear subframe for almost 3hours and I still have work to do
          on it before I can paint it...
          sigpic

Comment

Gave it a good redline.....Oh and finally took some grime and shit off the rear diff...pending a new LSD unit.

Comment

got new stuff: muffler, mtech1 steering wheel. and JIM C comfort chip. cant wait!@!
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

put in the new interior, looks HAWT :)

Comment

Started buffing my front valance to find out that it has been smashed harder than the PO said. It had like a quarter inch of aftermarket rock guard+a shit load of bondo and rust of course.

And I got my Sways!!!!!!!!

And while I was putting the sways in the shelves I noticed that my bentley wasn't where it usually is....

Only to realise that I left it outside yesterday and of course it rained last night! I can be stupid sometime...now its like at least a half inch thicker now I just hope that it will still be holding up after it dries.
                  sigpic

Comment

finished painting my motor
                    Originally posted by jrhaile
                    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Picked it up from the shop.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

painted my bumpers. and i am gonna drive it now.
                        Originally posted by e30e
                        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

On zinno , i got a few trim clips and re attached the fender trim , and continued to work on the intake... finished port-matching the intake yesterday.
                          :pimp:

Comment

My euro trim and Kopi smoked turns (fronts) came in, got the new soft top waiting at the post office, and new-to-me carpet on the back patio. Now I have to wait two weeks until we move into our new place with the garage and I'll finally be able to work on the car again.

Comment

Well this event took place over tuesday and wednesday, swapping the suspension between the 318is and the 335i, I destroyed both the control arms and the tie rod ends on the 335i so i had to get more on wednesday, along with m3 cabs. its amazing how much lower the billy's and the springs sit with a 333lb engine instead of a 150ish one lol. I also swapped out the stock shifter with the b&m ssk.

Comment

Starting at 0800 this morning untill 1030, I pulled and reinstalled a new uncracked dash, omfg teh hotness, also reset the ecu and found all my lost power from trouble shooting o2 sensor.

Comment

Working...
                                X