Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove the hell out of it, and put my is lip and splitter back on after having it off for a day.

Comment

Didn't do this today... but it's the last thing that was done.

-Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
        Didn't do this today... but it's the last thing that was done.

nice, I'm guessing die grinder off the inner lip, did that on my minitruck...

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          I ain't got a clue how it happend ???? I went out to get into it and both doors was locked and the trunk too. I only have one key to the car and it's allways in the ign.
          dont trip i locked my keys in the car 2.i was removing the lights, radiator and all that stuff blocking me from fixing my timing and my lil bro was trying 2 get our dog which was in my car and i was mad so i locked the driver door forgetting it'll look all the doors and when i called it a night i forgot my keys were in the ignition and shut all my doors..i had to take out the push out window(luckily it was opened a bit) and got my keys..what a wierd day for me..:crazy:

Comment

so today i pulled a 3.5 out of my 535i to later put into my e30.....can't waitClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC01188.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	7107260

Comment

Did this a couple weeks ago...
              Wish the pic came out better, but you get the idea

Yay straighter fender!!

Prepping for paint

More pics soon
              -Andy

Comment

Said, "Why you gotta be like that?" to it.

She didn't respond.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Got my new stock exhaust mounted and new brand new Behr radiator.

Car seems to accelerate "smoother" now. Or is this in my imagination??
                  The old muffler was really hollow inside

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

i am gonna :

paint the bumpers, paint my rieger lip.
                    Originally posted by e30e
                    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Valve cover

Intake
                      -Andy

Comment

Removed 89+ front valance/lip/fogs/bumper and install euro valance/lip/ducts/bumper.

Tomorrow pulling the dash to install blower/ac box and new dash.
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

didn't do this today but finished this swap last sunday

not done with the details but it's my daily driver so i'll work as i drive it.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01229.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	7107381

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01228.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	7107382

Comment

is the swap hard or easy???
                            Originally posted by e30e
                            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

well for several reasons i had it easy.....lots of people in the shop i use have done this swap and this came out of a friends e30 so already had the mounts, and wiring was done....the most difficult thing about the swap was the little things like putting in the radiator(2-3 hrs) massaging the firewall.....getting the blower in te dash to work when u r done.....little things

Comment

Originally posted by ghonarea318i View Post
                                not done with the details but it's my daily driver so i'll work as i drive it.
                                Man and I thought mine sat close to the rad lol, yours is another 1/4-1/2 inch closer. Nice swap, time for me to clean mine up

Comment

Working...
                                X