Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some parts sandblasted, they turned out BEAUTIFUL!
    Ordered my HX40 turboner!

Comment

Fired it up on the jack stands to warm up the fluids, drained all the fluids and worked on the calipers. Still waiting on my other brake parts (2.5 months now)
      sigpic

Comment

took out the trunk tar. took me 15min with a pry bar and a hammer. wtf is the big deal, why do ppl use heat guns and shit??
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

block sanded the passenger side, hood, boot lid, roof today! Monday will be driver side and then guide coat once again. Hopefully another quick sand, seal and then paint in cirrusblau!

Comment

Installed front and rear chassis braces (thread and review to come), and wired up my maplight mirror after diagnosing some electrical gremlins (thanks Luke!)

Comment

more b35 parts sandblasted! such a beautiful thing. IM is tomorrow.
              picked up my 3.0 Z4 shifter. now i need a 265 to attach it to

Comment

Finished the plastic repair on my rear bumper and trim:

Still have to do a little bit of filler/spot putty for some of the spots where air bubbles formed, but it should be ready to paint within the week.

No more hairline cracks in the paint, this shit will never come apart now. The holes drilled in the plastic in the grooves I ground out will help keep the cut sections stitched together, and there's about a 1/4" of fiberglass on the backside from when we first did it. It'll be more solid now than new.

Comment

got more exhaust work done.

7speedshop.com

Comment

washed it

7speedshop.com

Comment

I was supposed to replace the rear brake line...ended up pulling the
                      whole rear sub frame out all of this because of rusted lines...damn.
                      Now that everything is out I'll replace the bushings, brake lines
                      for some stainless ones and replace the seal and fluid of the diff.

Scott
                      sigpic

Comment

Yester-night, I sprayed my 'is' lip satin black. It seems to pop more now, I didn't really notice it before but now it stands out nicely. Pics someday.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          took out the trunk tar. took me 15min with a pry bar and a hammer. wtf is the big deal, why do ppl use heat guns and shit??
                          I parked in the sun and ran an electric bathroom heater in the closed trunk for an hour to gooify things. Then my 12-year-old tore all the trunk tar out with a big spatula that we "borrowed" from Mrs. Funcrew's kitchen. Muahaha. She'll never know.
                          "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Finished fixing my rear bumper, and primered it. Pics here:

Comment

Fixed the wipers so they actually work, pulled the reverse light harness because the wire is cut.
                              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                              2875-C Towerview Road
                              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Blinded the fuck out of people with my newly installed Depo SMileys.

Comment

Working...
                                X