X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baxter View Post
    took out the trunk tar- all 52lbs worth
    Hmmm. thats quite a bit. Looks like I found the next project.
    sigpic

Comment

This past week I repainted my grills, finished painting my M-tech2 (e28) spoiler and mounted it, put in H4's, and I got my seat bracket back, drilled my holes and mounted my Momo. Its been a good week.
      bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

Comment

I FINALLY finished bending and flaring a new brake hardline that goes from the distribution block to the rear of the car. Turns out I even had new fittings lying around! I also filled and bled the brake system. Nothin' but CLEAN fluid coursing through the veins of the braking system now!

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

New tie rod on the passenger side.

Comment

Pulled the transmission....AGAIN

Comment

monty, I can't believe you actually improved on that car. Good work.

Jay

Comment

mark d chip and 19#ers going in today:-)
                I cant wait to feel the results on my butt dyno.
                90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Yesturday: I looked at it and thought about plugging in the wire harness. Then I went to Taco Bell.
                  Last edited by rThor432; 08-28-2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Installed Hella 100 watt H1 bulbs in my smoked euro ellips. And the center console was installed. And trunk cleaned and disinfected.

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
                      Installed Hella 100 watt H1 bulbs in my smoked euro ellips. And the center console was installed. And trunk cleaned and disinfected.
                      you have dead hookers in ur trunk or something;)
                      90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Took my car to redline quite a few times, got loose in a turn and put my bitch in her place.

Comment

^lol

Finished the timing belt and put her all back together. Runs like a champ! Will try and fix the door lock/tach/OBC today and then give her a good wax before Joshy-Fest

Comment

Originally posted by 86espowa View Post
                            put my bitch in her place.
                            A light pole?
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I put in a new brake light switch and new roundels!

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                                A light pole?
                                Nah i dont hit anything.besides small children, but that is fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X