Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics. and small update of progress on my E30 proj.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics. and small update of progress on my E30 proj.

Well i forgot all about this car up untill recently when i started browsing the E30 forums again. Anyway, the car has been sitting for over a year due to loss of interest and no free time. In order to save on extra typing and post please click the link as to whats been done so far!
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

cant you atleast copy and paste? you need to be a member to view those pictures. thanks.

Andy
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Wow this members ride FTL.
      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Here ya go:

Comment

Sorry, i didn't know you couldn't view the pics if your not a member. Sometimes when i'm on this forum and not logged in i can still view the pics. I'll try and figure out how to load them.

Comment

Thank you! I'll try and figure out how to load the rest of them. (5spd conversion and clutch pics.)
            Last edited by 5150ct; 10-17-2007, 08:54 PM.

Comment

www.photobucket.com Then copy the image link and post it in the thread
              sigpic

Comment

I have them saved on my computer at work. I'm at my home computer and i tried to take them from bimmerforums into photo bucket, but it says they have an invalid file type. I'll try and load the rest of them from my work computer tomorrow.

Comment

Looks like a good project. Why the "no interest"?

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                    Looks like a good project. Why the "no interest"?
                    Must be the pearl.
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Lol at my posts at the end of that thread . :D

That Ohnoes dweeb is such a little douchebaggg . Wish he would die in a fire already .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I lost interest cause i have a sickness with project cars! I'll start on one and get sidetracked with another one, then something will re-spark my interest and i'll get back on track. This is the reason so many of my projects got sold before they were completed. I vow to finish this one. The pearl paint was not my doing or to my taste but the price i got the car for was. It's going to get repainted back to the original color which was Alpine white. Here are some pics of the tranny swap and associated parts.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 5150ct; 10-18-2007, 01:28 PM.

Comment

auto.....
                          sigpic

Comment

It used to be auto, now 5 speed!

Comment

sweet, get it up on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X