X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now what happened?
    Greg

Comment

Took a cruise to a car show/dyno day yesterday in CT. I have been feeling like the car is a bit slow for what it is, so I wanted to see what the 235k motor was putting out. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results of the motor, so I guess its just my horrible diff ratio that is slowing the car down.

Couple pics and a video.

Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

just read through this. Car is coming along nicely.
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Thank you.

I put a 3.25 diff in today, but I haven't gotten to drive it very far to see how much I like it. Seemed nice for the little I did though.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Broke it bad. Couple valves stuck in the pistons.

I'm just going to find a new M30 to rebuild again and part this one out. I would love to find a m90 so I could use my crankshaft and have a 3.6 liter, but I'm probably just going to pull the b35 out of the new e32 at the yard.

My new springs should be here sometime this week, but I don't really see a point of putting them on. I'll probably just throw them on the 318is until I get this car going again.
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

All right! My Tieferlegungsfedern finally arrived lol

:)
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

What are you mounting those on?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I put them on the broken one already. At least it can look pretty lol
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

I meant what type of struts? And whats the spring rates of those...I saw some one's thread with that and I didn't see a rate.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Ah, lol. I put them on my billy sports, but I've heard that they are too low for them. We'll see. I've heard the rates are about 375 all around, but idk hot true that is.
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                        Ah, lol. I put them on my billy sports, but I've heard that they are too low for them. We'll see. I've heard the rates are about 375 all around, but idk hot true that is.
                        Yeah I read that the Billy sports won't hold too well with these...I guess we'll both see lol.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Lets do this again lol

Went and picked up a new engine on Wednesday.

Next to it's new home

Got some time to mess around with it today, so I checked some stuff and powerwashed it. Going to try to get the head off tomorrow morning and see what parts I need to order. Deadline to get it in and running is yet again the Vintage Festival.

2 weeks away.

Byron
                          Leichtbau

Comment

now that sux... all that work and then it breaks down... good luck to you

i am posting mostly because i hate how everyone looks at my post and doesn't say anything so ...

good luck to you

Comment

Wow, its like deja vu all over again. Good luck with the project. Hopefully you won't be doing this again next year!

Comment

Haha tell me about it.

Spent the entire day fooling around, so I didn't get anything done.
                                Tomorrow- for reals this time.
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X