first e30 build up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first e30 build up

hey guys i am in the process of building up my e30 87 325is it has driving boards but i have a set of new plastic bumpers with aprons also a ix flare and skirts for the exterior, i have a set of 16x7.5's to throw on their and i have purchased Bilsteins sports and hr drop springs aprox-2inches and front and rear strut bars. i am going to do a m30 afm 19lb injectors a mark d chip, 284 cam,bored throttle body, ie headers to a super sprint exhaust as far as the motor goes. along with solid motor and tranny mounts and urethane sub frame bushings. help me out here guys if you have any suggestions to help the build up. i have 1500$ more bucks in my budget. thanks for the suggestions.

M30's are pretty cheap at a junkyard like 500 bucks can get you the motor and tranny depending on where you go. Now im not saying 1500 will get everything you need for the full swap with everything you want but you will be close. Be sure to post pics of step by step of what you do and good luck seems like your off to a good start already. Make sure you do everything right the first time and don't half ass anything so get as much as you can with the 1500 you have now and then when it comes to finishing touches don't make zip tied motor mounts because your low on cash you know what I mean.
    92 Granite Silver Vert
    M60B40 5spd

Comment

post pics of the project and we can go from there.... sounds like a fun build!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
      X