Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The peoples car (beware of non e30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe. nice video. were you WOT when your were filming the tach?
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

not quite. I had massive vacum leaks and my timing, idle, and afm needed to be adjusted. I have since fixed the leaks but still need to do some tweaking.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

ok, b/c i was about to say damn that thing revs slow...lol
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Damn Nigel, just saw this thread...me likes. Your car sounds like it's farting at idle though lol. Build that bitch high compression, with a nice track cam!!! i need to see this in person fo sho.
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Looks great, but it seems from the last pic that your driver's side door isnt on straight... the front of it doesnt match up with the fender properly.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              In 10 years or so when my new engine gives out i plan on making it RWD ;)
              Just one word; syncro

That way you still have your fwd and you get your rwd to boot :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                Damn Nigel, just saw this thread...me likes. Your car sounds like it's farting at idle though lol. Build that bitch high compression, with a nice track cam!!! i need to see this in person fo sho.
                Thanks. The engine is already built and has 10:2:1 compresion and has an aggressive schrick cam. Just needs some fine tuning. My dad is not that good with v dubs and i'm outa money.

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJ0 View Post
                Looks great, but it seems from the last pic that your driver's side door isnt on straight... the front of it doesnt match up with the fender properly.
                the door and the fender are slightly crooked but i don't know how to align them.

Originally posted by crxb16t View Post
                Just one word; syncro

That way you still have your fwd and you get your rwd to boot :evil:

Three words. Porsche rear clip.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

that one nice MKII i always loved these cars

Comment

Working...
                  X