No announcement yet.

project contiunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish but my fab shop cant hook up my bypass till next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
      well i went from a m50 to it. but yea big step up. if u look in the first post i have massive brakes big brake kit front and rear.
      RESPECT. :bow:
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

DAMN i just drove the car and all i can say is i am going to have to learn how to drive this car slow. or i will be going to jail!!!!

Comment

Looking good!!!

How bout some DETAILS on that SC setup....

:up:

Comment

the supercharger is a active autowerks c38 stage 1 kit for the s52. it makes approx. 300whp.

Comment

Massive props!!! :D
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

here r some bad pics of the install

here is the drop in the back

and here is the rear strut brace install.

Comment

Very nice...clean car!
                  BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Sorry I forgot your name now... Good to see you and the wife(IIRC... maybe girlfriend?) again. Tell her good luck at culinary school! Glad Nick sent me this link! The project is stellar... can I have a ride?

Also who sold you those uber pimp Mulberry Vaders? They were stupid...

Comment

the name is alex i will tell her u said that. and yea u can have u ride.

as for the vaders i dont know who sold them to me but yea he was stupid lol

Comment

such a clean car. get some daytime pics up asap
                        AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Alex, you need to bring that beast down to the coast. Closer to me. For me to steal.

(I'm in the Pascagoula/Mobile area now.)
                          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

lol i would love to roll down to the beach with it. I will get some pics of it after i get it back from the fab shop. tahnks for all the complements on the car.

Comment

the name is alex i will tell her u said that. and yea u can have u ride.

as for the vaders i dont know who sold them to me but yea he was stupid lol
                              You can have the pleasure to know that I not only sat in them... there is a damn good chance that I farted in them :)

lol i would love to roll down to the beach with it. I will get some pics of it after i get it back from the fab shop. tahnks for all the complements on the car.
                              Nick and I are planning another trip back to New Orleans...

Comment

lol so that was that smell. when u guys roll let me know i might roll with u.

Comment

Working...
                                X