No announcement yet.

Project: Cirrusblau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just installed H&R Race springs, Koni dampers, Lemfoerder CAs, M3 CABs this weekend. Car looks a hundred times better and handles great as well. Ride is very firm, especially in the rear, but it's not painful. You want to feel the road in an e30 anyways. :P

Comment

ugly roof rack sell it to me please

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

IE3's are really close to h&r race's. Same weight but I believe it was the progression is different on them. Honestly spokane roads suck and the IE3's if your ok with having to dodge things because the car is so low, its fine with the bumps. I've got them with billysport's and their a very streetable combo, and if I remember right, h&r race's are more expensive so to me its an easy choice about which to get between those.

Comment

ugly roof rack sell it to me please
          Hahaha sooo not for sale :)
          IE3's are really close to h&r race's. Same weight but I believe it was the progression is different on them. Honestly spokane roads suck and the IE3's if your ok with having to dodge things because the car is so low, its fine with the bumps. I've got them with billysport's and their a very streetable combo, and if I remember right, h&r race's are more expensive so to me its an easy choice about which to get between those.
          Im goin for the IE3's. Just makes more sense than spending extra money on something else. I'm planning on using Bilstein Sports, do I need the shorts, or regular height on the struts?
          -Doug

Comment

Working...
          X