Clear All

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    This thing came in handy today.

Leave a comment:

• whatt18yahoo
    replied
    i think it'd be fun to do this to a e32 750il
    i love this thread man it really is awesome, any chance if i ever make it out east i can see it?

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied
    Originally posted by davey101 View Post
    dammmm, I knew this was close to me but never actually followed the thread. figured it was sort of a half assed job when I heard about it a year ago, but going throught his thread I completely take that all back. your car..errr truck, is amazing!

will it be at bav auto this year? :)
    haha thanks man.

I will be making it to bav with it this year, hopefully i will have more done but at the very least it'll look like it does now.

Leave a comment:

• davey101
    replied
    dammmm, I knew this was close to me but never actually followed the thread. figured it was sort of a half assed job when I heard about it a year ago, but going throught his thread I completely take that all back. your car..errr truck, is amazing!

will it be at bav auto this year? :)

Leave a comment:

• whatsane30?
    replied
    low boost around 6-7lbs isnt too bad in it, 1st and 2nd are useless, 3rd is better. this thing can kick it sideways like you wouldnt believe
    Last edited by whatsane30?; 08-04-2009, 05:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    sick. we need more documented e30 24V TURBO setups to be posted. yer gonna have fun tryn to get traction...WOOT

Leave a comment:

• 87e30
    replied
    I want more! Fucking awesome.

Leave a comment:

• alexi
    replied
    Originally posted by mark///m3 View Post
    hey i saw you when i was leaving waterfest. i was in my delphin turbo 325. truck looks great!
    oh you were at my hotel!

Leave a comment:

• mark///m3
    replied
    hey i saw you when i was leaving waterfest. i was in my delphin turbo 325. truck looks great!

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied
    Originally posted by 2e30 View Post
    where you at vw waterfest?
    with you pick up
    Yes i was

Leave a comment:

• 2e30
    replied
    where you at vw waterfest?
    with you pick up

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    That ad looks like BS to me, it's too cut and paste imo. Trying to figure out where the car is? Barrington where? Mass, NY, VT...plus numerous others.

It has EU bumpers and a M tech I kit on it, Very next but graphics gotta go.

I wasn't to keen on your truck build looking at photo's but after seeing it at Colt State, I have to admit it's getting there. Like the turbo set up.

Leave a comment:

• constructor
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirtbleed View Post

Man, I want this bad. I would almost keep the graphics on the hood. That's a quality scene.

Leave a comment:

• Hatchman
    replied
    Vert touring next?

Looks great man... ohhhh to have a proper set of tools.

Leave a comment:

• sKrApEs
    replied
    lol i got a ride... soooooooooooo sick!!!!! soo happy that motor is being put to very good use.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X