No announcement yet.

My 332i "the Beater"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really cant describe how rough this car was. The worst part was the cigarettes. I found butts in the dash and even in the HVAC system. Nothing seemed to work on the inside. And the dash was one of the worst cracked one i had seen. Not to mention there was a huge hole in the carpet under the gas pedal
    So after countless hours of sanding,picking tape(thanks melissa and triston),painting. And just overall cleaning.
    This is what she looked like. Not bad for just 2 cans of paint and some soap!

sigpic

Comment

After a couple more weeks i decided to do some more detailed cleaning, Because the filth was still around.....

sigpic

Comment

Well, as some or most of you know. My cabrio was rediculously low. And thats kinda the way i like my E30's . Im so use to dodging anything in the road, that it doesnt bother me.
        But this thing was a boat. It sat almost as high as the IX!!!
        I came to an agreement with a E30 owner i knew of, to buy his Coilovers and install my stock suspension(good shocks) Some of his shocks were "blown" so i knew it was a investment. He said the ride was too harsh.

Then it was off to the dragon! I dont have many pics of it due to a dead Camera battery. Thought it was charged.....
        heres a pic after we got back from the dragon.
        sigpic

Comment

more to come in a few........waiting on uploads
          sigpic

Comment

my wipers work!!!!! you will know what im so excited in a few...
            sigpic

Comment

nice...how many e30s do you own?

Comment

lol only 3 now......had 5 at one time.<running
                sigpic

Comment

most of those are tristons,(white vert,white 325is on stands,IX)
                  sigpic

Comment

It has become more than just a project , it is more like a bastardized child that has become your child . I love it.
                    sigpic
                    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Needs rubbing compound asap!

edit: is your hood the wrong white?

Comment

Good looking car. Can't wait to see it in person. What are you bringing to the Fall Rally?

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I need another e30...

Need to just find a nice small bumper project!

Comment

Working...
                          X