X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 325 touring

Hello,

you have nice community here.

For first, i want to say that all you have to try understand my terrible english...

Here is my project:

1988 e30 325 touring diamantscwartz metallic

-is-frontspoiler

-koni-suspension

-17" alpina replicas

-white leather interior

My old m20 engine went broken and thats why i,m getting another engine from e34 525 24v.

I have also plans to use same 260 Getrag gearbox with that m50 engine. I think i also put some m20 flywheel inside, and M52 exhaust manifolds. In my garage lays also E30 M3- 3.64 tightened 40% LSD, and i think i have to mount it also in this car. After these modifications i think i have nice car what i can use every day for my driving.

Last edited by E3024vtouring; 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM.
    NenimousGarage

WELCOME FINLAND,
    NICE touring.....sex.

Comment

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, we have people from all over the world here. Your touring looks amazing, as does the 1502. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome! Tourings are teh apex for me. lol

Comment

Welcome. Your English is better than that of most Americans, so no worries. Nice touring. What are the specs on the 1502?
          Matt

sigpic

Comment

love the touring!! White leather FTW, lol.

ADNightingale.com /// MySpace /// Some of my sig werx /// Rev's P-Chop Group

Comment

sweets, all of 'em, sweet.

Comment

Love them all. Great collection you and your girlfriend have there.

Comment

Originally posted by alpinaclone View Post
                  Welcome. Your English is better than that of most Americans, so no worries. Nice touring. What are the specs on the 1502?

Thank you.

some technical specs 1502 Turbo:

E21 M10 block 90,5mm, lowered 1mm, 2x2mm pyramid o-rings on the block
                  2,0 crankshaft
                  M10 connecting rods
                  Mahle 90,5mm forged pistons, compression 7,5:1
                  E21 2,0 head with original camshaft
                  Turbo manifold maded from steel tubes
                  Holset HX35 turbo with 8# turbine
                  Tial wastegate
                  Megasquirt with wasted spark
                  465cc injectors
                  stainless steel plenum
                  Getrag 260/6 transmission
                  25% LSD
                  SPax adjustable suspension with Camber plates

there is a little bit information..
                  NenimousGarage

Comment

Yeah don't be ashamed of your English. If you hadn't told me that you were from Finland I would have assumed you were American.

I love the Touring. Looks really good how you have it setup.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yeah don't be ashamed of your English. If you hadn't told me that you were from Finland I would have assumed you were American.

I love the Touring. Looks really good how you have it setup.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Hello again,

like usual, everything is out of control... As you can see, i some new plans and little bit more things to do.

NenimousGarage

Comment

sweet mother, you guys and your FI! :)
                          sigpic

Comment

God damn. You guys are intense over there. Gorgeous car and stoked to see FI.

Comment

Thank you..

Some new parts.

DIY 6082aluminium lightweight flywheel with steel insert, to add M50 engine and E28 535 clutch together (im working in machining workshop)

Chinese spec-manifold. (yes, i know its crappy, but im using exactly the same trademark in my another car and there was no problems with that...)

I havent decide yet, what kind of turbocharger i have to use. This is still a daily driver and i think, 260-300hp is enough for me, so i have to think about this..

Im trying to use Perfect power SMT6 piggy back engine management in this engine, i dont have experience from this ECU, but lets see how its working..

time will tell...
                              NenimousGarage

Comment

Working...
                              X