X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bangn
    replied
    your misses is a fake slut. wait til the next cock comes along.

p.s she has two backs

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Wow, no words. Did not expect that kind of post...pretty lame.

Leave a comment:

• e30trooper
    replied
    I made sure to bring some of this good stuff

Leave a comment:

• e30trooper
    replied
    checking in :)

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Meh, she is ok, but you don't need to hate on everyone elses wives.

Just wait until she inevitably cheats on him with a truly confident and seducing bloke. No amount of Tab or douche will bring her back.

That said, I was a supporter of this thread before the stubbornness made the car.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is View Post
    Anyone want to bet he came back after seeing the trina thread somewhere?
    ^^^ This was my same though.

Who's the loser, who spends too much time on the internet now?. Pencildick!

Leave a comment:

• phreshkid
    replied
    Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
    So funny to see the same pathetic group of guys still trolling up and down this forum. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Being on this car forum literally just wastes your life away. A lot of you think youre hot shit cause you "made your 10,000th post on here" That doesn't give you any kind of social status it makes you a LOSER for spending so much time on the Internet

Like I said, I don't give a FUCK what any of you sad, poor, old men with shitty cars think or say. I created my own project/dream and i finished it. I won a car show and did my own custom engine swap project when I was 17 years old - thats more than any of you have done. Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier. It's been almost 4 years now since my project and to see the same group of guys on here wasting away their life in the same position they were 4 years ago gives me so much joy! Go ahead jparker edit my post again, see if I give a fuck.

(Thank you the minority of those who supported me)

The rest of you can eat shit and rot in hell.
    Enjoy the rest of your shitty lives
    Thanks man, it means a lot coming from you.

Leave a comment:

• blck325is
    replied
    Anyone want to bet he came back after seeing the trina thread somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• blck325is
    replied
    He's back he's back he's back!!!....aaaaand he's gone. Damn, was just about to get popcorn.

Leave a comment:

• eskimo810
    replied
    So funny to see the same pathetic group of guys still trolling up and down this forum. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Being on this car forum literally just wastes your life away. A lot of you think youre hot shit cause you "made your 10,000th post on here" That doesn't give you any kind of social status it makes you a LOSER for spending so much time on the Internet

Like I said, I don't give a FUCK what any of you sad, poor, old men with shitty cars think or say. I created my own project/dream and i finished it. I won a car show and did my own custom engine swap project when I was 17 years old - thats more than any of you have done. Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier. It's been almost 4 years now since my project and to see the same group of guys on here wasting away their life in the same position they were 4 years ago gives me so much joy! Go ahead jparker edit my post again, see if I give a fuck.

I see you're still crazy and arrogant. I think a lot less has changed in your life than you think.

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied

so much hate from a man with a 3" dick.
    my wife is damn hot. we make a lot of money. i have the nicest painted 4dr e30 in CA, i have an M3 and a sexy mtech2.

you have a crash car, and you were the fucktard that cut your subframe. im thinking you lost at the game of life and now that 3" dick isnt getting you any waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and now you came here rage about it.

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    :hitler: - -don't flatter yourself - the forum move on a long time ago.
    This pretty much sums it up.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier.
    Meh, she is ok, but you don't need to hate on everyone elses wives.

Leave a comment:

• e30edward
    replied
    Tell us how you really feel. :rofl:

Btw I actually liked this thread when you had it going.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    You sure are defensive for not caring what r3v thinks of you and girlfriend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X