This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dk View Post
    harrypotter, come back and talk shit about people's builds when you can afford a new battery.
    ahahaha. I dunno how I've been driving with a dead battery, oh that's right my cars fueled by faith.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
      ahahaha. I dunno how I've been driving with a dead battery, oh that's right my cars fueled by faith.
      I'm fueled by the Maiden.

666 666 666 666

;)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Oh and wouldn't that push the rad support forward too? (Speaking of Japandrews cluster fuck of an idea to push the firewall.)
      Last edited by e30nub; 04-23-2010, 06:09 PM.
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
        I'm fueled by the Maiden.

666 666 666 666

;)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Oh and wouldn't that push the rad support forward too? (Speaking of Japandrews cluster fuck of an idea to push the firewall.)
        How dare you! you, you, you devil worshiper!!

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Go to e30tech already. Japandrews car trumps yours anyways - why are you even in here?
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I imagine that would depend on how he has the load distributed.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
              I imagine that would depend on how he has the load distributed.
              Yeah, I just saw that he has it pretty well distributed. But still, why the fuck would he not just hammer it? Makes no fucking sense trying to build a contraption and risk messing up other things.
              -Pierre
              1987 535is
              1988 325is

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that he has it pretty well distributed. But still, why the fuck would he not just hammer it? Makes no fucking sense trying to build a contraption and risk messing up other things.
                Doesn't want hammer marks? I don't know. People on here have done far worse.

Comment

Touche.

So, what's the big deal? The car looks really nice to me. It looks like a well thought out build. Am I missing something?
                  It is a nice car, japandrew just takes all the criticism to heart and gets all butthurt when people try to give him ideas or constructive criticism.

Matt
                  Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Doesn't want hammer marks?
                    Can't see hammer marks on my car. :|
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      Can't see hammer marks on my car. :|
                      Maybe he's a leper?

Comment

if he is going OEM then he will be putting sound deadening and a heat sheild back in there so you would never see any hammer marks anyway...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

If he was going OEM he wouldn't cut his sub-frame and be running a belt driven fan.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            If he was going OEM he wouldn't cut his sub-frame and be running a belt driven fan.

Matt
                            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                            Originally posted by chadthestampede
                            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Go to e30tech already. Japandrews car trumps yours anyways - why are you even in here?
                              Are you fucking blind or just plain illiterate? Andrews car is gorgeous as stated in almost every post I have in this thread. I'd tell you to go to e30tech, but I believe most of them can read and write.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Are you fucking blind or just plain illiterate? Andrews car is gorgeous as stated in almost every post I have in this thread. I'd tell you to go to e30tech, but I believe most of them can read and write.

...do you mind telling me where I disputed that? I just don't like you. I'm 100% sure I'm not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X