This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
    A fellow R3v member found his car in the JY, only part left of it was the notched subframe. He then registered on here as a different user name to part out some of the car.
    Pretending to be his neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by marco_suarez View Post
      did it get transplanted into something else?
      The engine ended up in a junkyard.
      My friend took a picture of the engine sitting in a bin.
      It's in one of japandrews theads.

Comment

I met his Dad, he was quite interdasting to talk to.

All I can say in Japandrew's defence is, that he was young and willing to do some crazy isht, end of story.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

All I can say in Japandrew's defence is, that he was young and willing to do some crazy isht, end of story.
          IRON-E

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

#Subframe
            Last edited by F34R; 04-27-2013, 10:20 PM.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I hate that he took down all the pictures because he had a sandy vagina. I loved reading it.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Yup. He was pretty crazy/obsessive, but did cool stuff! Very clean work...
                Originally posted by LJ851
                kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                #teamross
                Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Never even seen this thread before! I wish the pictures were still up...
                  sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                  1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                  1991 318is - Sold
                  1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by godise30 View Post
                    never even seen this thread before! I wish the pictures were still up...
                    +1
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Penis
                      Last edited by Japandrew73; 04-28-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                        So funny to see the same pathetic group of guys still trolling up and down this forum. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Being on this car forum literally just wastes your life away. A lot of you think youre hot shit cause you "made your 10,000th post on here" That doesn't give you any kind of social status it makes you a LOSER for spending so much time on the Internet

Like I said, I don't give a FUCK what any of you sad, poor, old men with shitty cars think or say. I created my own project/dream and i finished it. I won a car show and did my own custom engine swap project when I was 17 years old - thats more than any of you have done. Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier. It's been almost 4 years now since my project and to see the same group of guys on here wasting away their life in the same position they were 4 years ago gives me so much joy! Go ahead jparker edit my post again, see if I give a fuck.

(Thank you the minority of those who supported me)

The rest of you can eat shit and rot in hell.
                        Enjoy the rest of your shitty lives
                        :hitler: - -don't flatter yourself - the forum move on a long time ago.
                        Last edited by george graves; 04-27-2013, 07:59 PM.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So funny to see the same pathetic group of guys still trolling up and down this forum. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Being on this car forum literally just wastes your life away. A lot of you think youre hot shit cause you "made your 10,000th post on here" That doesn't give you any kind of social status it makes you a LOSER for spending so much time on the Internet

Like I said, I don't give a FUCK what any of you sad, poor, old men with shitty cars think or say. I created my own project/dream and i finished it. I won a car show and did my own custom engine swap project when I was 17 years old - thats more than any of you have done. Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier. It's been almost 4 years now since my project and to see the same group of guys on here wasting away their life in the same position they were 4 years ago gives me so much joy! Go ahead jparker edit my post again, see if I give a fuck.

(Thank you the minority of those who supported me)

The rest of you can eat shit and rot in hell.
                          Enjoy the rest of your shitty lives
                          :hitler:

Comment

You sure are defensive for not caring what r3v thinks of you and girlfriend.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Tell us how you really feel. :rofl:

Btw I actually liked this thread when you had it going.

Comment

Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier.
                                Meh, she is ok, but you don't need to hate on everyone elses wives.

Comment

Working...
                                X