No announcement yet.

1983 Henna Red 323i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work there! Should look great when it's done!
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

subscribed.

Comment

Thats all my updates so far. Have since had the car alarmed, and had the headunit rewired. I normally have no issues wiring a headunit - but could not get it to work myself no matter what I tried. Turned out to be two separate issues. First was that the negative terminal was shorted and had power coming through it! The second was something I'd never seen before - there was a period 'amplifier' in place. It was essentially a big knob located under the steering column - will try and get a few photos of it.

Plans for it were essentially to get all the paint up to a presentable standard, re-do the interior. I intend to drop it slightly - very slightly - on an eibach pro-kit, and convert it to manual. I bought a tec 1 kit for it as you may have noticed above - but after offering up the rear valance to the car I think it looks better stock - so I'm selling off the kit!
        1990 Diamond Black E30 320i Touring
        1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!!! It must have tech1 goodness.

Comment

excellent job

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
              Are you just painting this in your garage or outside? Are you having issues with debris in the finish afterwards? I love how it looks by the way!
              A bit of both really at the moment. Am painting anything which comes off the car in my garage. Am trying to avoid painting anything outside if I can - will hopefully get the car indoors to do someof the more major work.

I've been quite lucky with the bits I have sprayed outdoors though. Had one fly jump into the paint, but he sanded out :D
              1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

Originally posted by Reign View Post
                Amazing job bro.

Quick suggestion on the cold startup issue. Check out the fuel pump. The fuel pump COULD be a HUGE problem on that and I'm sure with how old the current fuel pump is (guessing it's never been replaced) that it would also impact your performance on the car greatly. You can't go wrong. Like I said, if it's never been changed before either, you will inevitably have to get it done.
                Will give that a go alright - have a new fuel filter to go in too which I was hoping would make a bit of a change!
                1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

great job

-
                  Project
                  Parts for Sale
                  Feedback
                  YouTube Channel

Comment

You sir have my subsription..

I can only speak for M20's and not M10's, but M20's don't work to well with anything other than single point spark plugs. Is that a diffrent case with the M10's? I would look into it if I were you..

Comment

hes got an m20 in there.

id love to have a henna non m e30. my dad has had two 88 henna m3s the color is awesome!

Originally posted by vlad
                      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I am loving this.
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                          hes got an m20 in there.

id love to have a henna non m e30. my dad has had two 88 henna m3s the color is awesome!

Ahh... Right, kept thinking since it was an '83 it was a 318. Anywho, then he definatly needs to go to a single point spark plug in that beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
                            You sir have my subsription..

I can only speak for M20's and not M10's, but M20's don't work to well with anything other than single point spark plugs. Is that a diffrent case with the M10's? I would look into it if I were you..
                            That plug is now in spark plug heaven!! :) Four of the plugs were standard single point Bosch, two were like the one above.
                            1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

beautiful. I always think that ANY bmw looks best with completely stock options. Nothing ricer about this at all, making it Awesome.:pimp:

Comment

Looks great. Where'd you get the spoiler?

Comment

Working...
                                X