X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
    i dont have all day. please tell me what you told 'tim'
    Told him that an intercooler is used to cool air back down from being heated by compressing it, and wouldn't improve an N/A engine's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWLA View Post
      Told him that an intercooler is used to cool air back down from heated up by compressing it, and wouldn't improve an N/A engine's performance.
      nonsense. it cools air no matter what. just put it n the car already. shouldnt hurt the weight... may push it over 2000lbs but the hp is worth it

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

nonsense. it cools air no matter what. just put it n the car already. shouldnt hurt the weight... may push it over 2000lbs but the hp is worth it
        You and Tim should get together and build it, are you Asian by any chance?

Comment

You and Tim should get together and build it, are you Asian by any chance?
          yes he is, what is that supposed to mean? is that how you people think out in kali??

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
            yes he is, what is that supposed to mean? is that how you people think out in kali??
            Tim is Asian, just thought that might be where the strange ideas originate.

You know we are sitting here jacking this guy's thread, and he's probably not liking it too much kind of pathetic if you figure he's one person we could all probably learn something from.

Comment

wtf? just cause im asian means im dumb? what are you getting at? im very upset by this and plan to bring it to the attention of the moderators of this forum. FYI, MR325 is an Albino asian and he wont take kindly to this activity.

Comment

wtf? just cause im asian means im dumb? what are you getting at? im very upset by this and plan to bring it to the attention of the moderators of this forum. FYI, MR325 is an Albino asian and he wont take kindly to this activity.
                Yep, all makes sense now. You and Timothy here are made for each other.

Comment

so now all asians are gay? whats going on at that dealership???

Comment

You know we are sitting here jacking this guy's thread, and he's probably not liking it too much kind of pathetic if you figure he's one person we could all probably learn something from.

Well, in all honesty, to learn something, the "teacher" has to disseminate the knowledge/information.

Comment

And this homosexual racial attack is uncalled for. I will be reporting this thread to the moderators.

Comment

i hope you guys have recently fired an asian brotha that finds out about this. he/she will be rolling in cash.

Comment

I have yet to learn anything from this guy--- just see alot of B.S. and odds and ends pictures that mean nothing.

ohh yeah, maybe we can learn how to talk to ourself on the internetz, or how to tell lies and get caught in them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            Well, in all honesty, to learn something, the "teacher" has to disseminate the knowledge/information.
                            Maybe he just believes in Socrates theory of recollection, that we already know this, and he is trying to help us recollect it :p

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              You have a point there, I think he burned out from teaching knuckle heads like Tim at tech school in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by whysimon
                                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                                X