This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
    you dont have to be completely correct but a few well placed commas and periods make this post much easier to read.

As for the rear camber, im willing to bet its not the camera, but rather that the back of the car was just let down off of a jack.
    You have to cut Tim some slack. He types with one finger, his glasses don't fit very well and he's too short to see over his desk. The jelly doughnut stains all over his keyboard and terminal may also impede his typing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post

I would post proof and diagrams, but you would just laugh and make fun of me... so you'll have to take my word.

I spilled coffee on my diagrams and figures...

do you think that you could send me a copy of yours???

It would be nice to have that information again...

thanks...

Comment

Hey while your taking pictures of them all... Maybe now you can show us your welded fender bolts on your fully equipped 2,200 or 2,300 pound car.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
          Hey while your taking pictures of them all... Maybe now you can show us your welded fender bolts on your fully equipped 2,200 or 2,300 pound car.
          You guys are funny, bagging on a guy that's built more race cars (and I think airplanes as well) in the past 30 years than you kids have seen in your lifetime.

EDIT: I see you are a mod here, so just go ahead and lock his thread for him now.

Comment

Need4speed, AKA MadMax AKA Miano AKA BMWLA

Im tired of you sac hanging all the time and the fact you make different names to do it just shows what kinda waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you are.

BMWLA is on a week timeout and all you other names are banned cock-gobbler.

Comment

Need4speed, AKA MadMax AKA Miano AKA BMWLA

Im tired of you sac hanging all the time and the fact you make different names to do it just shows what kinda waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you are.

BMWLA is on a week timeout and all you other names are banned cock-gobbler.
              So you have banned our whole dealership?

Comment

All the information your dealership will need is available to you as a guest.

Comment

Shot this for Blunt but never got around to posting it...

Thread got locked or somethin'...

Comment

Whoa.... Shit.

I should have read farther into this...

Okay screw y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
                      Whoa.... Shit.

I should have read farther into this...

Okay screw y'all.

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        huh?
                        Tired of getting hammered on and the shit getting stirred and the banning and the thread locking and the PM's...

I'll just keep my secrets and blow doors when the car is done.

Comment

But what will I do for fun? It's raining outside.

Comment

DC i dont have a problem with you. You have stopped the issues I asked you to stop, and I thank you for that. I am interested in seeing your cars and i was just throwing you some shit. It wasn't ment to be derogitory. BMWLA and his alias's on the other hand need to back the fuck off. Every thread you are involved in he/they are also in and pulling the same shit.

I have rarely seen them use r3v for anything except something invloving you. And If there are multipul people in a dealership... I wouldn't imagine the atmophere being very professional. They just seem to love drama.

Now this thread won't be locked by me. So please continue showing your cars off.

Comment

Smart move jparkr, the whole dealership on one (or more) username was getting wearing.

Impressive car in the OP, DC.
                              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                              E36 325i sedan
                              E30 325i sedan
                              Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
                                Tired of getting hammered on and the shit getting stirred and the banning and the thread locking and the PM's...

I'll just keep my secrets and blow doors when the car is done.
                                Please don't. There are some of us that do enjoy your posts and cars. Thanks.
                                turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                                Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Working...
                                X