• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome :)
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Spray is not active yet... it's a wet kit, 10lb bottle. The kit came with many different jets (from 35-125), but I'll be running 100 shot on rare occasions (to catch some of those ball bearing boosted bastards who will just take off on the start and open a bazillion car lengths, and then when we're drifting it seems like "I can't keep up")
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

your car is loud as hell! nice work

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
          your car is loud as hell! nice work
          Thanks, but dude, that video is sooooo not even close to how loud it really is. It's bad.

Like, really bad.
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

da. da. daaamn that was louud son! good to see it out there. next weekend is going doown! whuaa chu heer OOukay
            No more e30s for me.
            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
            91 BMW 325i [sold]
            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

very nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                Spray is not active yet... it's a wet kit, 10lb bottle. The kit came with many different jets (from 35-125), but I'll be running 100 shot on rare occasions (to catch some of those ball bearing boosted bastards who will just take off on the start and open a bazillion car lengths, and then when we're drifting it seems like "I can't keep up")
                You planning on boosting the new engine?

I've always wanted to try drifting. I don't know if my M50 and 4.10LSD make enough power to do it.
                1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

If my M30 spins tires on a 3.25, your M50 can most definately spin them on a 4.10lsd

No plans for boost. Right now chip, M5 flywheel/clutch and cam are in the list. If necessary, a 3.73 diff.

All the big BMW drifters in europe are running all motor, and today was enough proof that (even though underpowered) the M30 has enough potential to do perfectly fine all motor.

And no boost gives me the edge on reliability.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

your sounds like a beast.cant wait to get my car set up for comp
                    Last edited by BTP325ic; 06-07-2009, 10:28 PM.

Comment

If my M30 spins tires on a 3.25, your M50 can most definately spin them on a 4.10lsd

No plans for boost. Right now chip, M5 flywheel/clutch and cam are in the list. If necessary, a 3.73 diff.

All the big BMW drifters in europe are running all motor, and today was enough proof that (even though underpowered) the M30 has enough potential to do perfectly fine all motor.

- Erick
                      I was just wondering if it would spin them in 2nd gear sideways, but I guess it's a different story once they're melted to shit.
                      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

yo Erick what mods did you do to your steering knuckles just curious for my e30 what has worked for you?

Comment

All I have are tie rod spacers that I had made for my car. No knuckle mods.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Glad to hear you got the car mostly sorted Erick! The motor is most likely willing to take a bit of beating, but it could probably use a little help. Is it possible to hook up a wideband O2 sensor and watch fuel ratios under load, or check the timing at different RPM's with a timing light?

Comment

truth. It will be a while before I mess with boosted power again. (read lots of money to dump into top quality components). I spent a couple years messing with an awd eagle talon. Not reliable.
                              S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                              What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Well done sir, the car sounds like an extremely loud and pissed off cow. :-)

Can't wait to hear you spraying its filthy bovine internals.
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Durocco/148629038574264

Comment

Working...
                                X