Midd Air’s 87’ 325is aka Slim Chunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midd Air’s 87’ 325is aka Slim Chunky

Aloha people here is my 87’ 325is Here she was when I first got her Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a fan of the e30 since I was in high school. Been on the hunt for an early model original 87 325is black coupe in manual. When one popped up, ya boi swooped it up and started the build process. For the build I did not want to focus on speed, I wanted to focus on handling and aesthetics. I was already impressed with the m20 drivetrain. The cool thing about these cars is that you can change the look of them pretty quick by using the different bumpers throughout the different years. I opted for euro bumpers and a alpine front valance. I have some pics I gathered over the years. I will post em' as I go through my phone and computer. Thanks looking

regards,
    Robin

Feel free follow me, and I'll follow you back on instagram @midd.air
    ​​​​​​​

I wanted Slim to rock some Startecs, took awhile but I found set in LA from @tazslamin9ton Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Euro grills for that slight cover Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First did basics, new pan, brakes, and general maintenance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went with BC coils based on reviews, and I ain’t gonna lie, the color combo is on point. Oh n’ that baby is my son, the lil dude loves cars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welded n then sprayed satin black Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subframe reinforced using Garagistic parts, welded by my friend Louis’s dad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Suspension refresh for Slim Chunky Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My friend Louis did the suspension install Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s slim with diving boards and amber lights. Shot by @rktan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Again photobombed by my kiddo.....for wheels I had to go with the chuck Taylor of wheels, the classic BBS Rs’s. I found this set in AZ when I was on a work trip. I actually ubered to a Hertz to rent a car to drive to the nearby town to pick em up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice ride!
                        sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post
                          Nice ride!
                          Thanks player! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your son has good taste. :) Is that an 80s 911 I spy?

Comment

Nice ride, love everything you've done so far! What're the roads like out there in Hawaii, lots of fun twisties?

Lets see some pics of that interior.

Comment

Working...
                              X