Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche project started today

I'm super excited for this project

Got the hood and trunk out of the way, started to disconnect all the wiring and oil feeds from the engine. got one of the axle shafts out, disconnected clutch, started stripping the interior and more, i think its a great start for the first day, hopefully taking the engine out tomorrow.

Pics.

who needs an interior?

weight savings??

DOM tubing was ordered around 15min ago, starting on my cage once it gets here

worked 3.2 bored to a 3.4l
    MOTEC
    coil overs
    full cage
    and some more.
    Originally posted by blunt
    and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

BADASS.

I am loving Porsche more and more these days, a 964 Turbo would do nicely as my next ride.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Kman View Post

who needs an interior?

and who needs a clutch pedal???

Comment

^ lol the dash looks great
        good luck with the project

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

lol the clutch fell to the floor when i removed the cable, at first i was like WTF?

Comment

Ahhh, this has so much potential.

Moneypit FTW
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

ohhhh man, that is gonna be a fun car to have. i love porches almost as much as e30's

Comment

Hey hey everyone has to have a money pit :)

Looks like it will be a fun little project.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

this will be a great project if done right ... good luck cant wait to see it evolve hahah
                  AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Check the battery boxes and rear torsion arm tube for rust, those are common areas.

Yes, this indeed will be a great car. I have a friend with a 67 911S and another with a 69 912 with SC flares, a HOT 2056cc T4... Both cars have all the suspension goodies.

Just remember, never, ever, EVER lift coming into a corner. LOL.

Have fun!
                    Tom
                    My new blog site: http://www.tomperso.com

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerTom View Post
                      Just remember, never, ever, EVER lift coming into a corner. LOL.
                      Have fun!
                      Tom

watch the trail braking too!!

Comment

Awesome project. When I was younger I really wanted a 911 from that era, I either had or soon acquired my 2002 though and subsequently turned into a bimmer head and turned the 02 into a huge project. It was going to be my 'first car' to learn how to drive in!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                          Awesome project. When I was younger I really wanted a 911 from that era, I either had or soon acquired my 2002 though and subsequently turned into a bimmer head and turned the 02 into a huge project. It was going to be my 'first car' to learn how to drive in!
                          i am a young kid. it is the car i learned to drive in. lol

my dad always wanted this to be a full blown race car, so i guess i'm fulfilling his dream and that is probably the only reason my mom is allowing me to do this.

Comment

< this guy is super jealous, early 911's are pretty high on my cars to own list. I'm stokes to see your progress!
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
                            X