look here if you hate 'the other forum' and have an account there
Collapse
X
-
theres a guy with a Z3 steering rack and an 95 M3 rack on hand uninstalled. he's trying to figure out a way to 'measure' them. of course, there is not a single fag smart enough on that forum to give him a proper answer. im terribly interested in putting an end to the internet hearsay about this. if he can properly measure the racks with my help, we will all have the answer. -
I got baned for no reson I can even guess so I can't help you out, why do you want to hang out with those fags anyway?Leave a comment:
-
I guess this is what you are looking for, I have no idea, try it out though.
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=13427
hmm what was that supposed to do? the address seams to make sense, but it just brought me to the index with no change...
edit: did you fill out this form for me?
if you did, i guess i just have to wait 48hrsLeave a comment:
-
I guess this is what you are looking for, I have no idea, try it out though.
Leave a comment:
-
look here if you hate 'the other forum' and have an account there
can someone do a referal for me? i refuse to pay 5$ to post on a forum out of principal, but i want to contact a guy for info. apparently, e30tech members can refer people to avoid paying.
my username is simply guibo on the other one.Tags: None

Leave a comment: