look here if you hate 'the other forum' and have an account there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scabzzzz
    replied
    At least over there, my car looks like pure gold
    lulzzzz

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    haha epic failure.

    I bitched about the $5 entrance fee and management being MIA. I bitched so much I got banned. It's up on the 15th of next month but I refuse to post there anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30esque
    replied
    Originally posted by shiboujin
    I'm banned from E30tech too. Maybe we should start a club?
    How did you get banned? Your one project thread was epic.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    I'm banned from E30tech too. Maybe we should start a club?

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    im just curious as to what boost what fuel and what elevation. thats all. a turbo dirty thirty in denver whoopin ass would be so nice to have....

    Leave a comment:


  • 87bimmerguy
    replied
    Not to thread jack, but could somebody do a referral for me as well? I'd like to contact somebody over there too. My username is the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by e30esque
    Really? You people are that ignorant? G&T is one of the most utmost knowledgeable people about turbo m10s. He ran upwards of 20psi and nitrous through that motor until it gave up the ghost after I believe more than a year. He now has a turbo M30 in that thing making over 400ft-lbs. Give the man some respect.

    meh, that shits easy. what really deserves respect is otays abuse of rental cars, which is second to none.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30esque
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    fixed
    Really? You people are that ignorant? G&T is one of the most utmost knowledgeable people about turbo m10s. He ran upwards of 20psi and nitrous through that motor until it gave up the ghost after I believe more than a year. He now has a turbo M30 in that thing making over 400ft-lbs. Give the man some respect.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwdrifta
    replied
    e30tech ftw not joking either

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    -12 feet.
    fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    12 feet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    at what elevation did you run your 12sec time? just curious

    Leave a comment:


  • Good & Tight
    replied
    Originally posted by Dillinger
    I got baned for no reson I can even guess so I can't help you out, why do you want to hang out with those fags anyway?
    Awww, looks like someone's feelings got hurt.

    Leave a comment:


  • guibo09
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Ah, no I didn't. I did now though.

    Best of luck.
    thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by guibo09
    hmm what was that supposed to do? the address seams to make sense, but it just brought me to the index with no change...

    edit: did you fill out this form for me?



    if you did, i guess i just have to wait 48hrs
    Ah, no I didn't. I did now though.

    Best of luck.

    Leave a comment:

Working...