Happy Earth Day Everyoonneeee!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
    Ahh yes because conserving the little bit that we have left and working towards creating a sustainable way of life is such a bad thing. :roll:

Laissez Faire Capitalism = religion for greedy, immoral pieces of shit like yourself.
    Well said.

Even if for some reason you think global climate change isn't real, why would you want to pollute anyway?

I'm as liberal as you can get, and even I think the people in that video are fucking loonies.

Though I will admit I feel a bit sad watching local forests bulldozed for developments that are sitting empty anyway.
    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
      Ahh yes because conserving the little bit that we have left and working towards creating a sustainable way of life is such a bad thing. :roll:

Laissez Faire Capitalism = religion for greedy, immoral pieces of shit like yourself.
      Now there's a logical argument.

If it wasn't for Capitalism and "greedy pieces of shit" like me, whose tax money would you be living off of?

And if you ever had to live under Communism, real Communism and not hippie fantasy Communism, you would be begging to be back with us "immoral pieces of shit" in no time.
      sigpic
      1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
      Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
      Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Last time I checked we all drive 20 year old gas burners.

If you want to talk sustainability and low energy product use, fine, but don't go ranting about pollution when your a member of this forum in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
          Last time I checked we all drive 20 year old gas burners.

If you want to talk sustainability and low energy product use, fine, but don't go ranting about pollution when your a member of this forum in the first place.
          No body is ranting about pollution.
          The Keystone Killers

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
            Even if for some reason you think global climate change isn't real, why would you want to pollute anyway?

Comment

That was only one sentence not a rant; and sure I drive a 20 year old shitbox but only to work, I walk everywhere else.

I also use CFL's, which saves me money, and I only purchase locally grown foods if I need produce.

You had best believe as soon as those LED light bulbs are perfected and cheap I'm going to have a house full of those, fuck you PPL Electric Company.
              The Keystone Killers

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                That was only one sentence not a rant; and sure I drive a 20 year old shitbox but only to work, I walk everywhere else.

I also use CFL's, which saves me money, and I only purchase locally grown foods if I need produce.

You had best believe as soon as those LED light bulbs are perfected and cheap I'm going to have a house full of those, fuck you PPL Electric Company.
                That was a rant.
                The Keystone Killers

Comment

Working...
                X