/rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/rant

well as of last thrusday my mom was pronounced dead about this time in the hospital. this all started april 19th and inthe morning i was outside talkin to my neighbor swappin techniques for detailing cars n jazz. and my little brother comes outside and yells that mom isnt breathing. so i dar inside right to my parents room where my dads performing cpr on my mom and i jump right in and help and get on the phone with emergency(911). and me and my dad are there performing cpr and my mom died in my arms. i really think that was one of the hardest hurts in my life cause im really close to my mom and me being only 17 just makes this all the worse with my 18 yr old brother 13 yr old brother and 11 year old sister. and so a few minutes later an ambulence 2 ems cars like 2 off duty ems came and about 3 policeoffers pile up in my colesack where i live and they rush inside with me dad and my mom. my mom has no pulse not breathing. im told to go outside and sit with my family and told to locate my little sister which was off gessner at her new friends house. but about 30 minutes of sitting outside and me balling cause i cant do anything and realization hits. they get a pulse out of her and rush her to the hospital. over the days they run tests there and shes on the breathing machine. she had zero brain activity and her heart was terribly weakend and could not breathe on her own. so in all reality she died april 19th 2009 but in the hospital they had protocals and so thursday after visiting hours they pulled the plug and she just laid there and her hear rate slowly decreased to nothing. and then pronounced dead april 23 2009. a week ago from today. but i know shes gone to a better place and shes probally watchin out for me and everything. but shes probalyl so happy up there. earth here was hell for her. she had ms for 14 years. so yeah

/rant

sorry dude. i dont know what i would do without either of my parents. Be strong, if not for yourself, for your siblings and father.

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

:( I'm sorry to hear about this. I can't imagine how bad and hurt you feel. Hang in there man.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

damn man, i couldnt imagine being in your position. sorry for your loss

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Been a week of bad news, seems like a lot of people are having a hard time.

My best wishes are with you and your family.
          I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Ugh. My best friends mother just died a few weeks ago, she was like a second mom to me.

Really fucking hurt. All you can do is remember the good stuff and try to be strong for your family.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Shitty deal man.

All is with ya.
              1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Not much anyone can say, just remember your mother loved you, be there for and with your family, and don't be afraid to show your emotions.

Lost my mother to cancer 8 years ago at 15, I feel ya man.
                "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Be strong for your brothers and sisters.

Comment

yeah im trying its just alot of stuff i do reminds me of my mom and alot of people are saying things that reminds me of it all.

and i guess a good thing was when i got the call last thrusday i was taking care of my little sister doing 100 plus taking her to her friends house. its what my mom would of wanted me doing.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Loosing anyone close to you changes your whole life. Its going to take time to try and heal, but you will never fully heal. Just be strong, No one is ever fully gone until the memory of them is gone. so remember your mom and the time you got to spend with her on earth and the good times you had together.

Comment

wow man I dont really know what to say to that except that I'm sorry. I couldn't even imagine myself being in tis possition. Hold strong man, i am sorry
                        PNW CREW

1990 325is
                        Scorpion exhaust
                        K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                        H&R race with bilstien sports
                        D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

Rest in peace. Like it was already said, be strong and supportive for the rest of your family.

Comment

yeah the good times where great ive been remembering more and more of those recently. its just wish she was here so i could talk to her one on one you know?

Comment

Wow, I just got rather emotional thinking about being in your situation. I'm truly sorry for your loss!

Comment

Working...
                              X