Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mice in my basement

So,

I was sitting on my couch in my basement playing NHL 09 with my trust canine companion on my lap. She jumps off whilst kicking me in the nuts and dashes for something on the ground, I see her with something in her mouth, yell at her to drop it and she lets out a mouse. Little tiny thing possibly a baby.

Anyways, how do I tell if there is more of them. I've never had this problem before, I usually just get ants in the spring.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

I have two cats and no mice.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
      Anyways, how do I tell if there is more of them.
      You already answered your own question. There's NEVER one.

Get some mousetraps and start putting them out.

Comment

trex mousetraps with peanut butter. if thats too gory then glue trap them.

/where im from, rats chase the dogs. lmao
        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

badgers, a bunch of them.

Comment

nap traps = instant kill ( peanut butter works best)

glue traps = slow death and most likely you'll have to finish them off...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

i have those mother fucking stink bugs. god i hate those fuckers. they fly around and shit too.

we just got all new windows and trim, so hoping that keeps em from coming in.
              Originally posted by blunt
              i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

well, since mouse traps has been mentioned already..

BB gun?
                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I got some traps, they're spring loaded enclosed ones. Basically if it catches a mouse theres an arrow that tells you. I put peanut butter in, hopefully the ones that are left get stuck in there, I put 3 down in the basement.

And my dog is insane, she is like a cat and big dog, in a little dogs body. I'm surprised she didn't find them first, she usually goes on adventures into the basement.
                  1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by creame30 View Post
                    well, since mouse traps has been mentioned already..

Bb gun?
                    Advanded Delphin Division
                    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Check for holes or nesting areas, cleanup your basement if its dirty. At least you have mice, not rats :P

Comment

If you don't close the holes (expanding foam in a can), they will keep coming. We caught 23 mice in my girlfriends old apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
                          i have those mother fucking stink bugs. god i hate those fuckers. they fly around and shit too.

we just got all new windows and trim, so hoping that keeps em from coming in.
                          we have started a collection of these fuckers.... a graveyard if you will, its a small clear plastic container and there are about 50 in there right now and every time we catch one it dies on a pile of its own...

i hate those things... and they will find their way in no matter what my friend...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by delfin View Post
                            .45? You can let your dog pick up the bits of mice :)
                            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Out of the 20 years i've lived at this house this is the first time. We cleaned the basement and was carrying stuff out through the garage door, I'm pretty sure they came in when the door was propped open.
                              1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
                              X