Today's lesson....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's lesson....

lesson learned today: Never try to shoot back at the cops while trying to hide the fact that you are carrying a gun, so you put the gun under your armpit and shoot backwards at the cops, all while running...you know why? you end up shooting yourself, what a dumbass
    True story.... I love my job
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

That's funny, what kind of work do you do?

Comment

I'm going to need some more details in this currently PA only thread.
      The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

I work in a local ER. Dude was running because he didn't wanna get arrested for parking tickets....Just shows how smart people are.
        87 BMW 325is
        a few bicycles

Comment

Interesting thread.
          ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Wow.....this makes sense...I'm getting locked up with huge charges when I would of just got my hand slapped and prolly a fine for the gun. What a douche.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

What an idiot.
              -Andy

Comment

what a fucking dolt

wow
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Too bad I don't shoot at cops.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Don't put your wedding ring on your pecker
                    87 BMW 325is
                    a few bicycles

Comment

In what fucking states do you get arrested for parking tickets? In CA they boot you after 5 delinquent tickets. And then tow 72 hours later if you don't pay for the boot fee + all outstanding tickets.
                      tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                        In what fucking states do you get arrested for parking tickets? In CA they boot you after 5 delinquent tickets. And then tow 72 hours later if you don't pay for the boot fee + all outstanding tickets.
                        In PA. It happened to my friend. Showed up for a court date on a moving violation and keep had about $800 unpaid parking tickets. He spent a day or two in jail.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by RobE30 View Post
                          Don't put your wedding ring on your pecker
                          Someone with a tiny dick I guess.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Apparently this guy watched too much TV. I vaguely remember seeing the "gun under the armpit" move on one of those slapstick comedy movies.
                            In what fucking states do you get arrested for parking tickets?
                            Virginia is one of them. I knew a guy who was summoned to court for his outstanding tickets. He missed his court date twice and then got arrested when he went to renew his license.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Someone with a tiny dick I guess.
                              They had to use bolt cutters to cut the ring off.... I missed the whole deal but heard about from one of the Dr's the next day. Genious!
                              87 BMW 325is
                              a few bicycles

Comment

Working...
                              X