Craigslist Motorcycle Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist Motorcycle Ad

lol if he sells that thing, I'm going to have to rethink my own sales approach.
    sigpic

lol i love how he talks shit about other posters.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

"and ur ganna cry and IM ganna laugh YEA IM GANNA LAUGH AT YOU.... "

LOL!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Picture of him on the bike looks like the typical "tiny douche bike riding guy".... Runs his mouth a lot, thinks he's bad ass for having a nice bike, and probably rides it like a jackass.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Wow... That's priceless.
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

lol wtf
            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Removed. F
              ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

flagged. U
                BRUTE

Comment

email this posting to a friend central NJ craigslist > motorcycles/scooters
                  please flag with care:

miscategorized
                  prohibited
                  spam/overpost
                  best of craigslist
                  Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                  2002 ZX6R LOWEST PRICE ON CRAIGSLIST!!!!!! - $3500 (Old Bridge)
                  Reply to: sale-uyd5k-1160627066@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                  Date: 2009-05-08, 11:20AM EDT

I freaking did my F-ing research alright you freaking people. I just want to buy a new freaking bike and sell this one. And I am ganna give you the Freaking best deal on Feaking craigslist in the Freaking Central Jersey Section. Ganna BEAT ALL 2001/2002 ZX6R prices. So just come and freaking buy mine you idiot. CALL ME AT 732 829 0479

2002 zx6r with only freaking 9,xxx mles
                  Im selling for 3500$ and its in GReat F-ing condition

UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY- (Other ones posted on craigs which cost more then mine and have more miles on them)

2001 w/ 22k miles for 3600$ - freaking a lot of miles ....CALL (732) 322-5060
                  2001 w/15,000 miles for 4200$ - yea in his dreams... Call 732 620 1554
                  2001 w/ 17,500 miles for 3799- yea right.. and in camden.. ganna get shot therrrr. ..CALL 215-606-8785

NOW THE 2002
                  2002 (doesnt say milage)for 4300$....HAHAH he doesnt take low ballars.. CALL 203-395-3750,
                  2002 (no milage) for 3800.. WHat the hell is wrong witht his one... its sooo ugly gold black and red. nastey. email stefane_cornish@yahoo.com - 600cc
                  2002 21k for 3900$..Looks like mine.. I HAVE LESS MILAGE AND CHEAPER PRICE!!! ..CALL call 210-870-8373

Yea so I DONT FREAKING UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LOSER DONT PUCKING COME TO ME AND BUY MINE???

I HAVE LESS MILAGE ON MINE THEN ALL THOSE OTHER LOSER!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! AND A LOWER PRICE!!! Once summer comes you losers are ganna regret it.. ganna be like DAM i shud have bought it from that kid.... now he is selling for 4000$ (prices go up in summer time) and ur ganna cry and IM ganna laugh YEA IM GANNA LAUGH AT YOU....

just b/c im freaking have to take a dump right now.. well i am taking a dump right now... (writing this ad on the toilet) If you come 2day.. ill give it to you for 3300$ even tho i dont want to.... but before 3 o clock only... after that too late.

now this is my bike... it is hot.. and i look HOT riding it. HAVE A NICE DAY

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1160627066-0

PostingID: 1160627066

* Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc.
                  * terms of use
                  * privacy policy
                  * feedback forum
                  Attached Files
                  Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                  LSx e36TI coming soon
                  Originally posted by s0urce
                  Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

I'm going to email him and ask him if he'll trade for an 89 Chevy Astro Van with 181k on the clock.
                    sigpic
                    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                      I'm going to email him and ask him if he'll trade for an 89 Chevy Astro Van with 181k on the clock.
                      Subscribed.
                      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

i like the one where the guy said my bike is for sale because apparently when my wife says "do whatever the fuck you want" doesnt include buying a bike

Comment

Anyone have the original ad?
                          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
                            Anyone have the original ad?
                            Post 9 I believe.
                            M Coupe

Comment

haha thats great, if i were in the market for something like, id give him a call... im such a marketer's dream...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X