IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

I think she was telling jokes.

Comment

oh i see...

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Haha, that was pretty funny.. and she made some good points as well.

91 318is

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
            wtf is she doiing there?
            she was giving a pro gay marriage speech... She was in town a few months back. Pretty hilarious. I remember telling the people I was with that she struck me as gay. They didn't agree. A month later she officially admitted to being gay at some rally.

Take that people I went to the show with and told you!!!!

Comment

this commercial is gay...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                this commercial is Maluco...

fixed ;).

I always thought she was gay.. too rough around the edges.

91 318is

Comment

"Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long."

-Sen. Barack Obama
                  Chicago, IL, 11/4/08
                  Last edited by E30 Cabrio; 05-11-2009, 08:44 PM.
                  sigpic
                  1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                  Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                  Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by e30 cabrio View Post
                    "let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long."

-sen. Barack obama
                    chicago[color=#d0d060 ! Important][color=#d0d060 ! Important][/color][/color], il, 11/4/08
                    BAH FUCKING LIBERALS! Comedy routines are serious policy debates!

On a different note Pootie Tang was a great movie.
                    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

due to those "thats so gay" commercials i say it so much more now. it pisses the fuck out of me. next there gonna tell me i cant say fuck shit cock balls.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                        due to those "thats so gay" commercials i say it so much more now. it pisses the fuck out of me. next there gonna tell me i cant say fuck shit cock balls.
                        That's so n****r!

Edit: VVV wow, you suck. VVV
                        Last edited by Collin; 05-11-2009, 03:10 PM.
                        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

I have never been a fan of Miss Sykes and this combined with that commercial seals the deal. It really does not surprise me to find out that she is part of the extreme homosexual lobby, good to know that Americas current ruling party is on side with that sort of crap. You guys really need to take your county back.
                          "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

Originally posted by direction88 View Post
                            I have never been a fan of Miss Sykes and this combined with that commercial seals the deal. It really does not surprise me to find out that she is part of the extreme homosexual lobby, good to know that Americas current ruling party is on side with that sort of crap. You guys really need to take your county back.
                            tukyurjrb?
                            "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

I guess if I was black I could call Sykes what she really is./sarcasm
                              sigpic
                              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
                              X