Wolfram Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfram Alpha

Wolfram|Alpha brings expert-level knowledge and capabilities to the broadest possible range of people—spanning all professions and education levels.

Supposedly finally being released this month, it's an engine that computes answers for you based on what you asked.

It's not so much a search engine as it gives you answers based on its HUGE database of information and scientific formulas. You can supposedly ask it anything and it will give you the correct answer, even if that question has not been thought up yet.
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

cool cant wait to try it out.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

i want to ask it questions about blunt

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

I heard about this recently. It is supposed to be a giant leap in internet technology.

Comment

I'm looking very forward to this, been hearing about it for weeks now

Comment

I assume like Google it logs every question asked and by what IP address.

Oh well I gave up on internetz privacy a long time ago
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

someone bump this when its out, because I will forget.
              Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Wolfram

The guy who's behind this considered to be a genius

"
                Wolfram was educated at Eton. Often described as a child child prodigy, he published an article on particle physics at age 16[4] and entered Oxford University (St John's College) at age 17. He wrote a widely cited paper on heavy quark production at age 17.[2]
                He received his Ph.D. in particle physics from Caltech at age 20[5] and joined the faculty there. He became highly interested in cellular automata at age 21.[2] His work with Geoffrey Fox on the theory of the strong interaction is still used today in experimental particle physics.[6]
                Wolfram was in 1987 founding editor of the journal Complex Systems.
                He is married to a mathematician, and has three children.[7]"

taken from Wiki

Wolfram alpha supposedly give answers with chrats and graphs for questions like what is the diffrence between GDP in UK and GDP in US.

pretty cool i guess
                Read this on a newspaper today
                [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

bump. this is out.

Comment

I typed in r3vlimited.com

Wolfram|Alpha brings expert-level knowledge and capabilities to the broadest possible range of people—spanning all professions and education levels.
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Just downloaded the OSX dashboard widget, very nice!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

I made a Ubiquity command to search Wolfram|Alpha. Very simple and convenient. Now to work on getting the results to display in the preview pane...

Comment

Try putting in your first name,

apparently 1 in 992 people in the US have my first name.

There are 54154 living people with my name.

185th most popular.

It reached it's height of popularity in 1995.

Awesome!

According to this I am 1255 weeks and 5 days old as well.
                          The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post

There are 54154 living people with my name.
                            Only 1336 living in US with mine. I'm super unique.

Edit: but its weird because my name is really common, and estimated 218 births per year.

Comment

i gave this to my little brothers and now they are doing their congitive tutors(school work done online) with it lmao.
                              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                              LSx e36TI coming soon
                              Originally posted by s0urce
                              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Working...
                              X