• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm alive. That's about the jest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      I'm alive. That's about the jest of it.
      Good to hear. I was wondering if you had been eaten by a buffalo or something. Stories?
      cars beep boop

Comment

I envision farbin being converted into a tape covered bike riding pamphlet cannon.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

how you like up there??? Need a room mate I have to get the fuck outta this place know as Iowa, its slowly..........eh scratch that, quickly driving me Nucking Futs
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
            It's taken 23 years but houston is really growing on me.
            It does not surprise me it took that long.

Had an ex from Houston in college so I made a few trips down there. Nothing like getting off the plane in Hobby and driving toward downtown unable to see the tops of the buildings through the smog.

I will say, however, that I'd kill for some Nico Nico's.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
            X