Dodge Demon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Demon

Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. Research and compare vehicles, find local dealers, calculate loan payments, find your car's book value and get a service estimate at Autoblog.com.

It reminds me of a s2k and a saturn mix. I kinda dig it. 50/50 weight ratio and about the same amount of hp our e30s put out back in the day with less tq. I think it looks pretty alllllllllllright.

And:

M Coupe

it screams plastic, cheap and ... fail ?
    instead on this already old design (by the time, if it will reach production) it will be at least 3-4 years old, Dodge should concentrate on building something to fight against the civic and future coming hybrids, small, compact, fun and very fuel efficient
    Last edited by vlad; 05-23-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I believe the May/March R&T or C&D (they're so similar I can never remember which is which) said that production had been canceled.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        instead on this already old design (by the time, if it will reach production) it will be at least 3-4 years old, Dodge should concentrate on building something to fight against the civic and future coming hybrids, small, compact, fun and very fuel efficient
        I totally agree. But coming from Dodge, it looks decent simply because it looks like a s2k which when done right, they look good. But like you said, they SHOULD (not saying they ever will get the hint ) be concentrating on the future economic woes and compete toward other fuel efficient companies.
        M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
          Agreed. And it's fugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Agreed. And it's fugly.
            To each his own brotha.
            M Coupe

Comment

Before they canceled it, rumors had it being fwd to save money.....thank god they canceled it. Roadsters don't save a company, boring appliances do.
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Seriously? This thing looks like the down-syndrome child of an S2000 and a Viper.

Comment

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

Looks like ford is on the right track... I'm not a fan of course, but it looks like they're planing shit that is actually gonna sell. I'd only buy the Chevy Volt, I like the looks and the idea of owning a fuel saving car... battery will prolly crap out in 2 years though.
                    sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

as for the dodge...
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

What a let down. I thought this thread was going to be about a real Dodge Demon...

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

The Lotus Elise has been on the market for more than ten years. Everyone used it as inspiration, but nobody made anything even remotely close. So, what's wrong with those car companies? The Lotus elise is the car that everyone wants, and nobody succeeded making a good rival.
                          Last edited by Massive Lee; 05-23-2009, 04:01 PM.
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Old 340 Demons/Dusters were the shit!!!

Comment

Why don't they partner with mitsu again? The new evo would look awesome with a dodge pickup grille

They're even at essentially the correct angle, all it would take is a little cleaning up. Even a base model lancer would look cool. Solid shield grille, Audi style.
                              The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Working...
                              X