Terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator

Back in the mid 1980's, Terminator, and any of Arnie's movies were the shit. I saw all previous iterations of Terminator and was never disapointed. I had great expectations on this latest sequel. All previews seemed great and exciting. Indeed, tons of CGI with great effects. But fuck, who wrote the scenario? The movie is so empty, no surprise. I had the feeling I was watching "War of the Worlds", "i-Robot", "Mad Max", "Transformers" all combimed in a soporifc purée. Boooring. Nothing made sense in the movies.

Keep your money.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

I actually enjoyed this movie.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I went to see it friday nite...I thought it was ok and rather enjoyed alot of the effects. Although the storyline could of been better.......all in all I don't regret seeing it...just would of rather spent the money on something else and watched it when it hit dvd. Couldn't believe how empty the theater was tho.........

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

I think if you go into most of the remakes with the thought of it as a new movie instead of as a remake then you'll enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          I think if you go into most of the remakes with the thought of it as a new movie instead of as a remake then you'll enjoy them.
          But this isn't a remake.
          sigpic
          Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

No but I decided to change the subject.

Comment

I somewhat agree with you. The plot was weak and the acting... meh... but the action was good, and so was the CGI.

And A10s are my favorite modern combat aircraft!

I thought Star Trek was much better tho
              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I enjoyed the movie a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  makes a good point, it may share the same title but alas it's made and produced by totally different minds, which is a shame because numbers one and two are some epic movies, not only because of the great stories and effects (for there times) but also in number two the idea of a robot grasping the meaning of human life and the way they play that idea out is just gEm. All in all i would say let those movies rest and start something new with the terminator series which they have been attempting. I hope I enjoy this movie as much as number one two or even three (not my favorite but i throughly enjoyed seeing it for the first time).

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                    I somewhat agree with you. The plot was weak and the acting... meh... but the action was good, and so was the CGI.

And A10s are my favorite modern combat aircraft!

I thought Star Trek was much better tho
                    I loved the A-10's too......I thought I read somewhere they have been around since the mid 70's. They were planning on scrubbing them until they found their niche in desert storm in the early 90's.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

It was okay, but the acting was just so deadpan (especially by Common who can not act for shit but keeps getting movies) and the plot was nonexistent.

The "She made her choice" line inside the resistance base was a perfect example. Most of the actors just seemed like they were reading a dictionary.

Michael Ironsides and Christian Bale do not fall into that category. I thought bale seemed just as angry and intense as a dude with the fate of everyone on his shoulders should be.
                      The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                        I thought bale seemed just as angry and intense as a dude with the fate of everyone on his shoulders should be.
                        this
                        1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I actually felt Bale's Connor was more "I'm John Connor! Shit! I'm John Connor! The T-800? Damn machines!" Yeah there wasn't much plot either as you had said, but it was badass. The CGI Ahhhnold was awesome too, I'm glad they did that. The various other models were sweet too considering all we had in the past movies were flash forwards to armies of T-800's shooting people.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I liked it but was disappointed when Michael Ironside reared his worthless ass. He's just your typical b-movie actor that plays the same type of characters all the time. The special effects were unreal especially with the gas station scene out in the desert.

Will buy when it comes out on bluray.
                            Originally posted by Simon S
                            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

I am fairly sure LucasArts did the CG, No wonder it is so amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X